icantry18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

World of Zellians Volcano region level 34

[Post New]by icantry18 on Dec 21, 09 10:18 PM
It is late and I will try again tomorrow but I restarted the level twice and am getting frustrated.

The Zagor's Soothe Spa is so big I cannot get it in place and have the other required buildings.

It would be nice if: we could ghost in the special buildings while doing urban planning to have an idea of placement

There are bridges that lead off the island but I cannot follow a trial on any of them to place buildings elsewhere. Is there I route I am missing there?

I have not figured out the rules it uses on allowing component placement. Sometimes they are just greyed out out and I ant figure out why. Sigh.

Re:World of Zellians Volcano region level 34

[Post New]by pabever on Mar 5, 10 3:34 AM
I got it figured out for this level! It's simple really, don't build a hospital. One madman running around is aggravation but does not do detrimental damage and all he does is break a section of the road. Do build a fire and police station though cause there are a lot more fires and thieves than madmen. I only had one. Be sure and put everything you can in one spot as close as you can and concentrate on getting the spa built then you should have enough room for all. I did. Good luck.

armybeans
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by armybeans on Mar 6, 10 6:08 PM
I am giving up on this because of this level. 3 times I have tried it, the madman destroys my spa. The last time, he destroyed it while inthe middle of an upgrade which crashed the game completely.

[Post New]by SnowyKat2 on Mar 9, 10 9:47 AM
armybeans wrote:I am giving up on this because of this level. 3 times I have tried it, the madman destroys my spa. The last time, he destroyed it while inthe middle of an upgrade which crashed the game completely.

I had the same thing happen to me, again and again.. The madman does a lot more damage then just a road or two.. Destroying the spa is just too much.. I don't know how one is expected to complete the level when you can't keep your buildings intact.. It's impossible to add 2 woodcutters, a hospital, a college, 2 schools and the other necessary buildings.. The hospital IS necessary to keep the spa intact..

[Post New]by kmcbrair on Aug 25, 11 8:58 PM
Honestly, had I known how annoying the madmen and the thieves would get, I wouldn't have purchased this game. I stuck with it the first time through and finally got through this level (and no, with all the other requirements, there was simply no room for a hospital); however, the second time through, after the madman had destroyed the spa for the fifth time, I quit the game and will probably never play it again. I like a lot about this game and love building games in general; however, it does seem that game developers often employ repetitive annoyances rather than presenting a wider variety of challenges. I also don't like the fact that you can't rotate buildings or are required to build four of the same types of shops - it would be more fun to have the towns more aesthetically pleasing and varied.

[Post New]by gramdma_frog on Apr 14, 12 10:33 PM
I haven't had the same problems as the rest of you. I can't figure out how to upgrade the spa. Hovering over the up arrow doesn't tell me anything.

HELP!

DrDavid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DrDavid on Jul 24, 13 5:21 PM
I got everything to fit, but only after lots of destruction and rebuilding. I finally removed the first buildings which were already there at the start and moved them around to compact space. I finally had to give up some family homes and stick small homes where they would squeeze in. This one was a jigsaw puzzle for sure. I was frustrated, but after over an hour of trying, I won.

tehuti88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tehuti88 on Apr 22, 14 12:27 AM
DrDavid wrote:I got everything to fit, but only after lots of destruction and rebuilding. I finally removed the first buildings which were already there at the start and moved them around to compact space. I finally had to give up some family homes and stick small homes where they would squeeze in. This one was a jigsaw puzzle for sure. I was frustrated, but after over an hour of trying, I won.

Ditto for me; I ended up having to destroy and rebuild almost everything, one building at a time, slowly moving them all from one side of the space to the other, so I could fit in the Spa. I was terribly frustrated and felt like giving up, but...I managed it. (And let's just say I have a very, VERY low tolerance for frustration.)

I can't recall if I had a hospital but if there was a madman running around, I probably did...it's possible. Just very, very tricky.

Fortunately, that seemed to be the trickiest of the levels, regarding available space!

Go to: