bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 22, 09 12:05 AM
From Japan to Barcelona, racks full of vibrant clothes and lifelike models await in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour. Mother and daughter designers, Jojo and Rosalind Cruz, have finally earned a name in the fashion world. Now Ros is leaving the nest to pursue her own dreams and Jojo must find a replacement in this fast-paced Time Management game. As backstage drama unravels, Jojo quickly discovers that fair-weather friends and ruthless enemies are closer than she ever suspected!

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Dec 22, 09 3:15 AM
Does anyone else have the graphic problem where a white box appears on all catwalk levels?
It doesn't appear to affect gameplay but is darned annoying.

It happened on the iWin trial version AND the new BFG version.

I have googled and only one other person seems to have mentioned it, and she got no reply either...

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 22, 09 10:58 AM
Hello Ariadne, I haven`t the graphic problem like you. I would recommend you, contact the support team on the right site . They are very good in such things! Have a great day!

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Dec 22, 09 11:13 AM
Woo Hooo!!! I am sooo excited! We finally got another Jo Jo's!! Will we be able to get number 2 as well? I have the mild OCD thing and would love to have all 3 on my game manager.....

Pugforce1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Pugforce1 on Dec 22, 09 11:23 AM
Just a heads up, seems to crash alot for me (first BF game ever to do this for me). Im puttin in a help ticket now. Also, has anyone noticed the characters sometimes pop up on the left side well your model is on runway, and there mouth is moving and all but, for me at least, there is no sound with it or dialogue bubble anyone else notice this?

[Post New]by mdt0203 on Dec 22, 09 11:33 AM
My graphics are bad also but they were worse with the hour long version from the iwin site. I like this game and would use my credit to buy it if I could get it fixed. I'm putting in a help ticket now.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Dec 22, 09 1:28 PM
who are you guys putting your tickets in with? I usually find BFG very freely giving out game credits but not helping solve the issues...

I also get the characters popping up on the left, but sometimes I get their voices..

no crashes though.

I HATE the "Loli" style (although Gothic Loli is quite fun!)

ginasc123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ginasc123 on Dec 24, 09 6:42 PM
Lots of crashes here too.

I actually like the Lodi style...

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Dec 25, 09 9:45 AM
i cant even play this game the graphics are scrambled.i dont understand it ive got games with more powerful system requirements than this.i was really looking forward to this.

tifkash
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by tifkash on Dec 27, 09 3:02 PM
I have been crashing really bad in Chapter 3. I just put in a request for help. I have also been getting scrambled pictures in previous levels. I have never had an issue with any BF game. Maybe they will come out with a downloadable fix for the game...

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Dec 29, 09 8:09 PM
I have the same problem .It freezes i think in chapter 2 .I have to turn off computer >I uninstalled and installed it again ,but I still have the same problem

[Post New]by xOMGWTFx on Jul 16, 10 7:52 AM
....yeah.

game totally crashes for me EVERYTIME during chapter 3 (London) - show 2.

this is really irking me.

HELP!!

[Post New]by icerhinohello on Oct 5, 12 1:44 PM
Even though this is not a great game , it's not a terrible game either. It's an ok game. I feel for those with problems.

The only things I hate about the loli thing is that it's actually got it's own special word for it since it's "sweet" style ...there's more than one style of "loli" so them putting it as "loli" is misleading since it's actually a substyle of loli known as ama-loli" / "sweet lolita" style.

Being a goth myself , I kinda prefer the "goth loli" style myself but I wish there was less focus on dresses for the female side ...ugh.

I enjoy "cute" and "sweet" to some extent but overall the ama-loli is just annoying to me ....too much Pink and girly crap. LOL

I wish they would let you have more color choices on every single thing / style.

[Post New]by joesjeans28 on Feb 27, 14 6:56 PM
I think all
citizens of humanity around the Global definitely want to watch this fashion game like me
Learn more here: http://www.fsession.com/

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 7:00:22 PM PST

[Post New]by denimjeans9 on Mar 12, 14 5:59 AM
i cant even enjoy this video game the graphics are scrambled.i dont understand it ive obtained online games with increased potent system requirements than this.i had been really looking towards this.

Go to: