bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 22, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour forum

[Post New]by swirly on Dec 22, 09 12:51 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU Big Fish for getting a new Jojo's Fashion Show game!! I loved the first one and was a little disappointed to hear that BFG wouldn't be getting the second one, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this game on the home page!

Thanks again, downloading the demo now! Go BFG!

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Dec 22, 09 5:10 AM
YUCK !!!!!

Dimpllz
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Dimpllz on Dec 22, 09 7:56 AM
Oh my goodness!

I was so pleasantly surprised to see this game here! I was just looking at other sites for this game yesterday as I had demoed it some time ago, loved it and really wanted to play it again.

I know BFG didn't have Jojo 1 & 2, although it looks like 1 is back, so I just wanted to say Thank you to BFG for bringing us the Jojo games!

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Dec 22, 09 9:19 AM
Thank You BF
I didn't know this one was due out but loved the other 2 Jojo's so it was a nice surprize to see it as todays download.
I'm half way through the demo but I know I'll be using my game credit on this one. Thank You. I love it.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 22, 09 10:50 AM
Excellent game! I especially love that you can design outfits in this one. I haven't decided yet--but this one is definitely worth buying.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 22, 09 10:56 AM
I really love this game. I have already played part 1 & 2 from Jojo and this one is also good! I highly recommend it!

stupidanacrox
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by stupidanacrox on Dec 22, 09 11:50 AM
I love it. I think i'll buy it a must have for me.

[Post New]by rhondacat2002 on Dec 22, 09 12:50 PM
I love this game. It does need a casual option, though. It would be fun to take more time to create more looks

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Dec 22, 09 3:15 PM
I need a hog fix , really really BAD !!!! Don't want to break up this HAPPY gathering , but....I've gone way to long & waldo just don't cut it ...SOS..Please send one soon!! THANKS !!!!!!

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by swirly on Dec 22, 09 5:59 PM
I've bought it! I really love it!

It's so much LONGER than the 1st game- about twice the levels or something! Wow. It's also really nice to have more variety in how the models look and male models, too!

Anyway, I'm in Paris right now. J'adore Moulin Rouge!

Grr...spoiler coming up, highlight to read:
I REALLY WANT TO FIRE THAT EVIL ASSISTANT! C'mon, Jojo, figure it out!

Edited on 12/22/2009 at 6:00:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Abbria on Dec 23, 09 12:36 AM
OLDBAY wrote:YUCK !!!!!

If you don't like a game, feel free to overlook it. There's no need for you to state your displeasure with a genre with not even a mite of useful content. So move along Old Bay. Find a better hobby.

Edited on 12/23/2009 at 12:38:46 AM PST

cry5tal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cry5tal on Dec 23, 09 9:02 AM
I like the aspect of being able to design my own clothes for the different styles but I think that the game's graphics are more realistic and that doesn't really do it for me as much as the other two games.

However, I do appreciate knowing the game is longer and has more levels. Thanks Swirly!

tiffydawn
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by tiffydawn on Dec 23, 09 12:35 PM
LOVE IT!!!! Definite purchase for me!

katz12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katz12 on Dec 23, 09 10:35 PM
I LOVED the first one, in fact I still play it - I kind of like it's layout a bit better than this one, but of course this one is still fun. Someone said there is another one? Was it before or after this one? I'd like to get my hands on that one too!

swirly
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by swirly on Dec 24, 09 1:42 PM
katz12 wrote:I LOVED the first one, in fact I still play it - I kind of like it's layout a bit better than this one, but of course this one is still fun. Someone said there is another one? Was it before or after this one? I'd like to get my hands on that one too!

Yup, there was one before this - Jojo's Fashion Show 2, but it didn't come to Big Fish.

You might be interested to know that the layout & graphics of that one is very similar to Jojo's Fashion Show 1.

[Post New]by funwithpooh72 on Dec 25, 09 2:45 AM

Did anyone else have trouble playing this game? i have downloaded it 5 separate times and from 2 different sites and EVERY time, it doesnt show up right on the screen. I cant even click on it to give me the option of fullscreen.

katz12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katz12 on Dec 25, 09 5:54 AM
Thanks for the info Swirly! I'm going to try and track down the 2nd one!

[Post New]by ednita on Dec 25, 09 9:36 PM
funwithpooh72 wrote:
Did anyone else have trouble playing this game? i have downloaded it 5 separate times and from 2 different sites and EVERY time, it doesnt show up right on the screen. I cant even click on it to give me the option of fullscreen.

i have problems too

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Dec 26, 09 12:12 PM
i have problems too.the graphics are scrambled.

Go to: