Blank screen

[Post New]by JanisE74 on Mar 20, 16 11:30 AM
I have tried about 4 times to play this game but I do not get anything but a blank screen. I left it like that for about 5 minutes and nothing happened.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Blank screen

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 21, 16 5:32 AM
Try uninstall and reinstall from your game manager. If that does not work contact customer service, under the U Tube logo below. They will send you a canned response in about 48 hours, respond to this email and then you will get another response.

There are several help pages available. Might want to give them a look too; might find what the problem is yourself. Good luck.

Someone has posted this yesterday.... scroll down the forum page and look for Blank screen There is a link to the help pages too.

Edited on 03/21/2016 at 5:36:35 AM PST

AB9A
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by AB9A on Mar 21, 16 7:43 AM
I also have the same problem. I press the play button and I hear the music but I have a blank screen.

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Mar 21, 16 7:51 AM
This seems to be a problem for quite a few people as the same thing happens to me .I have windows 10 and wonder if this is causing problems .

4Les
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 4Les on Mar 21, 16 4:06 PM
Try using Display Settings @ 150%, that is if you are using Windows 10

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 23, 16 12:34 PM
Display setting 125% worked for me.
WIN 10 on a regular PC

For more information see Technical Issues, page 2 " skpjazz writeup".

Edited on 03/23/2016 at 12:35:48 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 16 8:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing the blank screen issues. The appropriate teams are currently working with the developer to help resolve this issue. In the meantime, players have reported that adjusting display settings does help. Please see the following help articles for these steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Windows 10

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical issues thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. If any information is known regarding these issues, we will post in that particular thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: