LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

My saved games have disappeared!

[Post New]by LAndersen on Mar 21, 16 3:37 AM
Started the game up and when I clicked the Saved Games, it was empty! And I had finally got Xero Sum going nicely, making enough money to upgrade all kinds of things.

Anyone know where the saved games are supposed to be stashed on the computer? When I started Rock Tour up today a pop-up asked me to allow Flash to store game items on my PC.

I've searched on all sorts of variations on the words "rock" and "tour", but nothing resembling saved game files show up. Anyone know, what file name I should be searching for?

Any help is appreciated. I would hate to have to start all over again.

L.A.

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:My saved games have disappeared!

[Post New]by LAndersen on Mar 22, 16 8:15 AM
Well, it looks like my saved games were wiped by the latest Flash update, which was installed sometime around the weekend.

It seems that a lot of these older games have trouble keeping up with all the updates, which is annoying. I buy from Big Fish so I can download my bought games to new PCs and keep playing them. I already have a lot of unplayable old games on discs

But hey ho, that's life, you can't stop progress, no sirree bob, etc. etc. ...

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

It only went and happened again, didn't it!

[Post New]by LAndersen on Apr 5, 16 10:45 PM
Right, so I started again, from the beginning. Quickly got through the first band, got pretty far with Xero Sum, with better strategy this time, releasing an album earlier on.

Took a break from Thursday, then started up the game Sunday.

And it had only bloody well happened again! All my "new" saved games had disappeared!

I had deliberately not updated Flash, which requested me to do so Wednesday. Instead I clicked Remind me later. And since then, no reminders.

I have lost heart and can't face starting a new game, if this is the way it's going to be from now on. I wrote to BFG Sunday, but haven't heard back yet. I guess since this is an old game which doesn't sell that well anymore, it has very low priority.

But if you are in danger of having your game progress wiped regularly, Rock Tour is unplayable in my books. So I guess I'll never get to play the last couple of bands.

Go to: