HO doesn't work

[Post New]by veryverycrabby on Mar 21, 16 12:52 PM

Hi
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I am stuck in a search? Not actually in it but when i find all the items in the search it won't give me anything and if I leave the screen goes black. I am in the room with the books, I'm trying to collect all the planets this search has uranus.
I would appreciate any help. thank you
I have gotten past the room filled with water after Stromberg tricks you into opening the door in the ancient temple.
I am using a pc with windows10

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:HO doesn't work

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 22, 16 12:17 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this game and the screen going black. Since you mentioned Windows 10, the following help article contains steps that may help resolve this issue. Please pay particular attention to the 'What if my games crash, freeze, or won't play?' section.

Windows 10

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: