HOG in the bonus chapter- please help

[Post New]by sweet4grease on Mar 21, 16 3:52 PM
I'm playing the bonus chapter and about 1/2 way through it, I would guess. There's a HOG on The Market Square where you find parts to a story. I've found everything up to a part where it says something about stran\ge things happening to the villiagers at night and there's a question mark when I clik on the clock, but nothing happens and there's nothing more to click on. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:HOG in the bonus chapter- please help

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 22, 16 10:24 AM
Yikes! My memory gets fuzzy on little details of past games, but let me see if I can help since HOP scenes aren't in the Strategy Guide.

Are there clock hands anywhere in the scene? I seem to remember having to find those.

And I know the Hint button is a terrible thing to hit, but maybe you might have to.

Or there is always YouTube walkthroughs.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific to help, but my inclination is to look for clock hands.

[Post New]by sweet4grease on Mar 22, 16 3:48 PM
No, I don't see any clock hands and I did hit the hint button and it just hilights the clock. I think th clock hands are supposed to be in the scene somewhere, but they're not.
UPDATE! I deleted and reinstalled the game and the clock hands were in my item bar! ???

Edited on 03/22/2016 at 3:55:52 PM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Mar 22, 16 4:16 PM
Wow! Must have been some weird game hiccup. So glad you didn't need to start over or anything. Very good to hear!

Happy gaming!

Go to: