foondoon
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Jewel Match IV level 56

[Post New]by foondoon on Mar 21, 16 8:22 PM
In this level, you are finding pieces of silk cloth for Ludovic(?)'s airplane.

I reach a point where I need a green key to release jewels to complete the level, but cannot find the green key. I don't see it in any of the puzzles (which are completed) or the room where the airplane is being built.

Anyone know where the green key is ?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Jewel Match IV level 56

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 22, 16 4:58 PM
There are only 54 actual levels in the game but if you had to buy time/moves and/or skipped some HOS or puzzles somewhere those levels will eventually repeat. Press the left Ctrl key plus the L key so the level counter will display 2 numbers. The one on the right is the "actual" level you're playing. You can try Googling the JM official website for a JM4 walkthrough, see if there are any YouTube videos for the level in question, or there may be some older threads in the forum for the level.

I don't think this is the "floating puzzle piece" board (the one where you have to free the floating puzzle piece to find the 4th rope for tying down the levers for the crystal room) but if it is, one of the ways to get that floating piece is to use the bomb spell on the wood boxes until the piece falls all the way down.

foondoon
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Jewel Match IV level 56

[Post New]by foondoon on Mar 22, 16 5:33 PM
My fault! There was an extra puzzle which remained to be 'worked' but I missed the arrow pointing to it !

Tks, SynthpopAddict !

Go to: