tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

dressing dolls

[Post New]by tophen on Mar 21, 16 8:58 PM
in little girls room.can get dress on girl.hint keeps showing a jacket with a hand.but will not go on doll

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:dressing dolls

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Mar 21, 16 10:17 PM
I am having the same problem. I keep getting a the same message," They're a bit under dressed. Let's get them all dolled up." But the clothes will not go onto the dolls.
Maybe a glitch?

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Mar 21, 16 10:38 PM
I got stuck on the dolls too. After an hour(and posting here in the forums) I went back and kept trying. Out of sheer frustration, I tried placing the tuxedo on the other doll...and it stuck!.
I am just that dense I suppose, but I assumed that the doll holding the wand was the Magician and the other was the Assistant. The Magician is on the left side. The Assistant(wearing the dress) is holding the Wand on the right.
I don't know if you got confused as well? Just trying to help. Hope it works!

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Mar 22, 16 4:57 PM
hint wants me to put tux on dll with wand,no go

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by mauntana on Mar 23, 16 8:38 AM
Tophen, ignore the hint. Mouse is right; the dress goes on the doll with the wand and the tux on the doll on the left.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by quichelorraine63 on Apr 3, 16 1:16 PM
I can't dress the girl doll. I have tried every piece and nothing sticks.

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by mauntana on Apr 4, 16 8:52 AM
quichelorraine63 wrote:I can't dress the girl doll. I have tried every piece and nothing sticks.

Getting the clothes to stick is touchy. I remember trying the correct dress more than once before I finally got it to stay. I don't know if this was a fluke or not, but once I got the shoes to stay, the rest followed so you might try that.

Edited on 04/07/2016 at 8:52:21 AM PST

MauiMe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MauiMe on Apr 6, 16 3:55 PM
Has anyone been able to remove clothes already placed? The left doll took tux, top hat and blue shoes. The right doll took only the red shoes and nothing else. Neither one will allow me to change. Any words of hope from the fishpond??

[Post New]by quichelorraine63 on Apr 9, 16 12:48 PM
I am still trying trying trying. I cannot get a dress to stick.

[Post New]by quichelorraine63 on Apr 9, 16 12:49 PM
Ok, I just got it. There are 3 dresses. It is hard to grasp the correct one because it is so close to the second suit, but it's there.

Go to: