Level 3.7 Hub-A-Dub-Dub

[Post New]by laughinggirl26 on Dec 22, 09 3:05 PM
Need help passing this level. I can't get the goal of transporting 100 passengers to the Ismay. I am picking up passengers at this location and dropping them off at the mall and movies but not getting anything towards the goal. Any ideas?? Thanks

Re:Level 3.7 Hub-A-Dub-Dub

[Post New]by larascupboard on Dec 22, 09 3:30 PM
You need to take passengers to Ismay not bring them from there.

Create a route from a heavily populated bus stop and straight to the Ismay road sign.

Or if you want to finish quicker, several populated bus stops and several busses straight to the Ismay sign.

Don't sent the bus to the mall, theatre, etc as the people will get off there and you need them to get off in Ismay.

Took me a while to work that one out too. Goodluck.

[Post New]by laughinggirl26 on Dec 22, 09 3:34 PM
Got it!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 23, 09 7:36 AM
Yeah, what larascupboard said....route buses from the bus stop to the "city sign" at the edge of the scream and you should kick **** in no time.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Dec 30, 09 12:07 AM
thank you thank you THANK YOU! on to the next. this game is addictive LOL!

Whitenurse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Whitenurse on Dec 30, 09 2:06 AM
Hi, I am on level 11 and it has been a very fun game......but I cannot get the people to go to the train station to build the train. I have the mags and the pies and 2 bus stops outside. But the people still don't go there.
How do I get them to go to the station.?
Please help as I wish to play some more as I have been on this level over an hour...I so glad that there is no time limit.
Thank you

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 30, 09 5:04 AM
Yeah, cut a road through the residential district just south of the shopping mall. That way your buses can really save time on having to travel around to the north in order to connect to the road to the Ismay sign.

To Whitenurse......just direct a bus to the station. The station works the same way as the shopping mall, etc. That should do it.

[Post New]by toram85 on Aug 28, 11 8:55 PM
im having trouble getting the clothes to the mall, its showing i need to get people to fallon, to get jackets out to get the things needed to bring it to terry but cant seem to get people to go to fallon, i have buses going from everywhere and way what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by Tinus10 on Sep 21, 11 7:02 AM
Please help me i can not buy à oil derrick i dont now why not thanks

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Level 3.7 Hub-A-Dub-Dub

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 5, 11 11:05 AM
@Tinus10: Asked and answered in another place that you've posted your question.

Note to the newbies: It does NOT make your question any more likely to be answered if you attach it to several unrelated threads. (It does increase the annoyance level among those of us who read everything in hopes of being helpful.)

The more effective move is to choose Create New Discussion and use a suitable subject line. This is also more courteous because it lets other players with the same question later more easily find that it has already been asked.

Go to: