pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Has anyone reached level to Build Marine and Yacht?

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Dec 22, 09 4:05 PM
This level takes a bit of time. I am almost there - built the marina and now completing the tasks to build the yacht. The last thing I have left to do is bake pies. I don't have a grain field or farm to do that and nothing from any neighbors available. I may have destroyed the grain field or farm at some point to build other factories.... I just don't remember! If anyone has reached this level, please let me know if you have a grain field or farm. If you do, I will have to start this level again.
Thank you.

Edited on 12/22/2009 at 4:06:13 PM PST

pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Has anyone reached level to Build Marine and Yacht?

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Dec 22, 09 5:07 PM
Now don't I feel silly! I figured it out!
Thanks.

MNHawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by MNHawk on Dec 22, 09 5:33 PM
Love to know how you got passed the GFX glitches and freeze ups

You would think a 4 core AMD
1gb HDMI Video with current drivers
8gb system ram
SATA 1tb

would be more then what the game needs to work properly

But I guess not seeing as the trial would not even work right

pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Dec 22, 09 6:14 PM
Sorry you are having problems. I have not encountered any problems at all. Maybe you should check in with Tech Support. I have always found them to be very helpful & able to solve any issue I have with other games.
Good Luck.

Edited on 12/22/2009 at 6:15:50 PM PST

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kittiwake on Dec 24, 09 9:45 AM
Yes, I am now in Saginaw and stuck there almost through the entire game. To make things easier for me with the Marina and boat was to handle one commodity
at a time. Make and deliver the materials one at a time. When you finish with one commodity, go to the next, and finally deliver your work force via bus stations and a bus - the final destination being the Marina. Once you have delivered all the materials required to make the Marina, construct it and then work on the commodities needed to make the boat. I found it two confusing to try to handle all the requirements at once. Hope this helps!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Dec 25, 09 1:41 AM
That was how I did it, too. It took some time (didn't make 'Expert' on this level), but it worked well enough.

dlindab
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dlindab on Dec 25, 09 11:38 AM
This was a tough one! The first thing I did was to renovate damaged houses and build some monuments to raise the environment rating.Once it goes positive, your population will jump. Then it's easy to get 400 people to the marina. Then sell all the buses and buy trucks. You have to make efficient use of the trucks. Once you have all you need of something, put that truck to work elsewhere. Made "expert" after many tries, but not by much.
Building games are my favorites and it's nice to see a new idea. Really enjoying this game.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Dec 26, 09 8:28 AM
I just finished this level. Didn't get expert yet but I will go back to that level.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Dec 28, 09 11:00 AM
MNHawk wrote:Love to know how you got passed the GFX glitches and freeze ups

You would think a 4 core AMD
1gb HDMI Video with current drivers
8gb system ram
SATA 1tb

would be more then what the game needs to work properly

But I guess not seeing as the trial would not even work right

It could be you need to update Java. Some people have graphics and/or sound problems because their Java is not the latest. For this game, you truly must have the latest Java for it to work properly.

Go to: