foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

update?

[Post New]by foundinmt on Mar 22, 16 9:45 AM
when will the update be out for the next world after witch world? love this game!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:update?

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 23, 16 4:45 PM
Hi foundinmt,

I completely understanding wanting to find out when new content will be available for the game, and I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying the game! While I'd like to be able to discuss any upcoming updates, due to the many details that go into creating new content, the Moderation Team simply doesn't receive any information on future updates. However, I want to let you know that we'll definitely post in the forum when any new content or updates are made available.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator.

bfgPanthalassa

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Mar 30, 16 6:52 AM
Might have been a good idea to have the third island ready to go when the game was launched

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Mar 31, 16 4:28 AM
The longer they wait the more gold I'm collecting. Have not spent a dime on this game and my total of gold is 7,346 and growing. By the time they release the next update at this rate I should have at least ten thousand or more in gold.

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Apr 1, 16 12:40 AM
Finnakee wrote:Have not spent a dime on this game

That is probably the reason the update take so long, or will never come, they made the game to easy to have the need to use real money to progress in the game, like many other games like this.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 3, 16 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind users that many factors contribute to the release of game updates. We thank players for their patience. If you haven't already, it is suggested to download the latest update as it does contain new content. Please see the following announcement for more information:

UPDATE! New version available for Sir Match-a-Lot! April 1, 2016

Thank you for your understanding. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 11, 16 4:24 AM
To the people who are complaining about update taking so long, you should be glad to have the extra $'s, trust me they go fast! I had also accumulated what I thought was a lot , now I have about 100, am on level 60 something. You ought to be glad that you don't have to spend real money to play this fun game. Really don't understand what the complaint is about?! Love this game, having a lot of fun playing, don't want to spend any real money on a free to play game, so I would be glad to have all that $ ahead! Takes a lot of time accumulating and I guess I could have spent more time to have more, but you know I just had some other things I had to do. With this just being my opinion, everyone has one, happy gaming to all. Enjoy the game, with no money worries, what a lot of fun can be had

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 11, 16 11:21 AM
I think you are missing the point, linda.

I think Free-to-play is a misnomer. There is a delicate balance that needs to be found in the game developement between level of difficulty, fun factor and profitability.

If the game does not generate revenue then there is little incentive for the developers to update their game.

I would spend real dollars on this or any game if it was a reasonable amount and my progress was too slow without it.

Here I'm almost finished Witchdom after 2 weeks of play and I'm sitting on 5000 Gold even though I buy lots of Boosts. The Hearts regenerate so fast that I rarely run out.

The game is not at all challenging for me. I do find it relaxing and I do enjoy playing.

Cheers

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 13, 16 8:19 AM
mpendo wrote:I think you are missing the point, linda.

I think Free-to-play is a misnomer. There is a delicate balance that needs to be found in the game developement between level of difficulty, fun factor and profitability.

If the game does not generate revenue then there is little incentive for the developers to update their game.

I would spend real dollars on this or any game if it was a reasonable amount and my progress was too slow without it.

Here I'm almost finished Witchdom after 2 weeks of play and I'm sitting on 5000 Gold even though I buy lots of Boosts. The Hearts regenerate so fast that I rarely run out.

The game is not at all challenging for me. I do find it relaxing and I do enjoy playing.

Cheers

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 13, 16 8:24 AM
You are obviously a much better player than I!! I am looking at it from a player's point of view, of course the developers want to make money. From that stand point it wasn't very good planning! Thank you for showing me a different point of view, totally see where you are coming from. Me, I like to play and save$.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 13, 16 9:50 PM
You are very kind.It's good to see so many folks enjoying the game.I like it more and more with each passing day of play.

I hope there will be more islands after the Troll's Castle!

Cheers

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 14, 16 4:59 AM
Given the number of "Free to play" games that did not generate revenues sufficient to warrant updates and were ultimately abandoned; it is fine and good to play for nothing it is the buying of supplemental items that creates the funds for expansions.

Pooh_Bah
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Pooh_Bah on Apr 22, 16 10:58 AM
I would have no problem having to purchase the later updates of this game. After the Troll's Castle, I was thoroughly hooked.

[Post New]by hubealc on Apr 23, 16 9:11 AM
Does anyone know when the next update will be Cant wait I'm hooked on this came Midnight Castle lost me when I started this one already went through the latest update

Bigfish PLEASE HURRY WITH NEXT UPDATE PLEASE

THANKS,
Hubealc

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 23, 16 3:50 PM
I agree, when I enjoy a game I would have no problem buying the updates. Buy those other things and am done with them in 6 hours or less.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 26, 16 4:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're glad to see that you're all enjoying the game so far, including the content from the latest update that was released on April 1, 2016. As with any other game that we offer on our site, we don't receive advance information regarding future updates. However, the Forum Moderation Team will be sure to share in this forum as soon as we hear anything new.

In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: