FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

To friends of FudgeChi (Snoozle in game)

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 16 12:19 PM
I haven't played MC since Jan 22nd and had quit after my name. I thought maybe I'd go in and finish when the game was no longer being updated.

I haven't missed playing as I found another site to play on and for me MC had run it's course.

Now I'm 100% certain that I won't play again. I had to do a clean install of Windows today so my game is lost and I've no desire to go through the hassle of getting it back. So please delete me. Alas I can't go in and delete from the invite tab.

A BIG thanks to my wonderful friends, many of whom are life-long friends now

Edit for pesky typos!

Edited on 03/22/2016 at 3:18:16 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:To friends of FudgeChi (Snoozle in game)

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 22, 16 12:38 PM
Oh wow... You will be SORELY missed... Since we are not game friends, I was wondering if you were even playing... I was hopeful, you were just on a break like so many others... I want to THANK YOU for all the help you've given this forum and hope life treats you well...

da fuzz ..

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Mar 22, 16 12:53 PM
Oh! sorry to see you go, I was hoping you would return, you will be sorely missed. Your challenges kept me going, thank you for everything.

Please keep in touch via PM's

Be happy & healthy

Cheers

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 16 12:56 PM
Thanks both I'll still be hanging about on the forum to check for messages and I'll certainly keep in touch, miner

The thing that does feel weird is that I don't have a choice of playing now even though I knew deep down that I didn't want to any more.

Still, so many games out there to be playing

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 22, 16 1:14 PM
Gee Fudge, that really bums me out. I kept looking for your wishlist, hoping you would have a change of heart.

You will be missed and I wish only the best for you always.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 22, 16 1:15 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be back.

My games will be the poorer for not having you as a friend in game anymore.

Trixie & Cattiepuss

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on Mar 22, 16 1:15 PM
Really going to miss you FudgeChi you've been a good friend - one of my first over 2 years ago.
Wishing you all the best - keep in touch

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Mar 22, 16 1:33 PM
Fudge, although we were never "officially friends", I too will miss you. Many's the time you were helpful to me and others in this forum. Many's the time you cracked me up saying you were "on the wine". I am thrilled that you have found a solution that makes you happy, as this game no longer can do for so many. Sadly, at this juncture, it seems that's the best we can hope for our friends, unless/until something changes here.
Linet

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Mar 22, 16 1:43 PM
You and I started playing this game about the same time, To say you will be missed is an understatement !!! I am hanging on by the skin of my teeth, cause I don't want this to turn out as another A/K !!! Good luck, and let us know how you are doing !!!

Betslou41

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 16 1:52 PM
Awww, thanks so much guys I'll keep in touch with everyone who wants to

NoFish...I'm still on that wine!!!! And if I hadn't found a solution that made me happy then maybe things would have been different, it came at just the right time. Thankfully it's a really inexpensive solution too!

icema_
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by icema_ on Mar 22, 16 3:10 PM
We were never "Friends" but I did enjoy your posts even though whenever I saw your name I had a strange urging for a Hershey Bar,,,Goes pretty good with some wine, Well, a lotta wine and some strawberries.....Still, I will miss you and hope you calm seas and a strong wind to take you wherever you wish to go...Stay safe and God bless

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 16 3:15 PM
Thanks icema All forum friends are friends too, game friends or not.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 22, 16 4:14 PM
Well craponacracker Fudge now what am I supposed to do with allllllllllllllllllll this Honey Rum I had to keep hidden from the moles cause the very special Rum was all fer ya girl.
It kills my heart to see and hear of so many of the old/long time players giving up be it from anger over the game and what has happened to it or from sheer BOREDOME,,
Know how much you are going to be missed and that wicked sense of hummmour and your wit and your help you gave so freely to your friends and not to forget the words of wisdome you shared.
I put a light in the window just in case and will miss you .
Randy

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 22, 16 6:24 PM
Well, this makes me SAD!! I know we talk, but I still miss you in the game.......was keeping my fingers crossed you would come back "someday"..........now I am just sad!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 22, 16 6:40 PM
A Sad Day....... a Sad Day indeed.....

Is there no way you would want to get with Customer Support and have your game restored to a new ID number?????????

Sorely missed, you will be!!!!!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 23, 16 4:59 AM
Morning all, thanks so much

No, just no urge to get in touch with CS, Annellie.

Keep the rum flowing, Randy!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Mar 23, 16 5:22 AM
I'll miss you, FudgeChi. It was fun trying to 'chase' you in the HOS leader board. However, I do understand. I think I'd be in the same boat as you if I lost my game. I'm going to go sit in my corner now. It's a sad day indeed.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 23, 16 8:35 AM
Thanks Rahia

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Mar 23, 16 9:15 AM
Awwww!
And I was hoping that Snoozle would come back,someday!.....at least it's good to know that we still have you on the forum.
I totally understand you,feeling the same things but you can't separate FudgeChi&Snoozle!!!!!!.....you must get your game back!...and then you can ignore it,as I do.

You convinced me not to quit,not so long ago, remember? ....and chasing Snoozle was fun!!!!!...so you must get our chihuahua back and let him rest for a while because Snoozle has a lot to catch up in leaderboards and who knows,it only needs a sparkle to make a game fun again!....and if not,you still can do a lot of things,give everything you have to friends,help them advance faster into the game,spend all your money on wheel(has a lot eggs, these days)...plus you must see the Harbor and the new pets!

I'm trying hard here!....am I close?....Will you reconsider?
I'm going to sit in Rahia's corner now,so we can cry together!

💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

Edited on 03/23/2016 at 9:17:28 AM PST

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Mar 23, 16 9:16 AM
You have helped so many through the years, I've benefited by your knowledge many times and loved your sense of humor which will be sorely missed.
Be safe and well,
Boo

Go to: