sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

after update black screen

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Mar 22, 16 6:51 PM
I updated the game after I purchased it and now I get a black screen after I push play and the cursor goes crazy on the black screen!!!

ader1954
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:after update black screen

[Post New]by ader1954 on Mar 23, 16 4:41 AM
Good day,
Please tell me - If you start the game as a new profile - is also a black screen?
Thanks

Edited on 03/23/2016 at 4:42:35 AM PST

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Mar 23, 16 5:24 PM
ader1954 wrote:Good day,
Please tell me - If you start the game as a new profile - is also a black screen?
Thanks

Ader, I put a new profile and it DID NOT DO IT!? So what does this mean???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 16 11:48 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that after updating this game, black screen issues are appearing. Thank you ader954 for the helpful suggestion to start the game with a new profile. It is greatly appreciated. Since there are different permutations of computers on the market today, we recognize that issues may still occur even after trying a new profile. If you haven't already sexxygamma, please look at the following help articles as they are known to help resolve the black screen issue you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist in getting the game up and running as it should.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical issues thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By placing the issues in that particular thread, it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: