Re:Tips and Tricks for Scrapbook Paige

[Post New]by werhappy on Oct 6, 08 5:31 PM
I'd like to know if anyone knows how you get the 'extra star' on the scrapbook page. I put some extra things on the page and so far nothing I do wins the extra star.

Thanks!

[Post New]by amandajaney on Oct 29, 09 12:26 PM
You have to try all the scrapbook items to get the star, as soon as you move the correct one the star will appear

frannycats
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frannycats on Nov 22, 09 5:13 PM
Okay, I did my first scrapbook page and got the three stars. Now, there is no visable way to move on. The only choices I have are the tabs on the right with all the stickers, etc., the instructions, and the options page.

How do I continue on with the game?

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Nov 22, 09 5:29 PM
frannycats wrote:Okay, I did my first scrapbook page and got the three stars. Now, there is no visable way to move on. The only choices I have are the tabs on the right with all the stickers, etc., the instructions, and the options page.

How do I continue on with the game?

You should have been given a choice to move on or add to the scrapbook.
Try puting more stickers on the page. I'm not sure what gets your last star. I just kept adding stuff untill it happened. I assumed it was a certain number. I could be wrong but if you just keep adding to the page it will happen.

ladymajik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ladymajik on May 7, 10 8:37 AM
Playing BFG and scrapbooking are my 2 pastimes. I can't wait to download this game! What a find!

Go to: