The Nest Problem

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Mar 23, 16 2:58 PM
When Playing the portrait called The Nest I can get everything but the hanger in the tree. It lights up white and I paint it with the brush but the game won't end and the brush just stays there till the time runs out instead of the dropper coming back.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:The Nest Problem

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 24, 16 9:37 AM
I don't know if either will help, but you could try:

1) Uninstalling and reinstalling, then try again.

2) Doing the hanger first or at least somewhere before last. I wish this game had a replay button. The only way you could try the level again would be to start a new profile. I don't know how far in the game you are, but that might be your only option, if uninstalling and reinstalling didn't do it.

As for me, I've restarted at least five times trying to get 3 stars on the very first painting. I can't get the stars without the hornets and the hornets are so slow to show up that I end up running out of time before I can get enough of them to push my score to 3 stars. If you have any tips on that, I'd appreciate them!

Good luck!

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Mar 26, 16 3:11 PM
You can get 3 stars if you get all the wrong images in the painting. You don't need the bug

[Post New]by nuttyfisherwoman on Mar 27, 16 9:43 AM
tried uninstalling and reinstalling no luck fixing problem.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 27, 16 10:38 AM
I'm sorry that didn't work for you. I know restarting the game isn't much of a solution. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Thanks for letting me know I don't need the bugs. Whenever I play, once I fix the last mistake, the game boots me out of the painting and gives me my score, so I know I got them all. I've even tried comparing the painting with a printed picture of the real painting and there are no mistakes left to find.

I guess I'll try to do it faster. I can't think of what else to do with that level. I've got 3 stars on all the other levels so far, with no problem, so I don't know what's up with the first one. Maybe it's a glitch, like you encountered with The Nest.

Thanks for the response.

Go to: