BlackestRose
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Can Not Play Demo

[Post New]by BlackestRose on Dec 23, 09 8:45 AM
I have downloaded the demo and I can't play it, I have uninstalled it and downloaded it once again and still I can not play it, I press play and it acts as if it is loading for a few seconds but then does nothing else, allowing me to try again though.

Help?

Re:Can Not Play Demo

[Post New]by SherryHolt on Dec 23, 09 9:43 AM
Will be watching to see if you get an answer. Uninstalled and reinstalled and even updated my video driversn uninstalled and reinstalled again and I still have the same problem you're having.

marleymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by marleymay on Jan 5, 10 9:09 AM
I cant get the game to play either....after it is activated and I try to play the demo it acts like its going to come up but keeps flashing a black screen...I can hear the music but cant see anything...I have downloaded and uninstalled two times...never have had any problems with BF games before...And I havent seen any answers to fix the problem on here either.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 10 11:44 PM
Your best bet would be to contact tech support. click on the green envelope on the right to get started.

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Jan 8, 11 6:17 PM
I thought I was not going to be able to play the game either but after waiting a very, very long time it finally loaded and then I could play it. After that, I found it took forever to load each new scene. Going to uninstall and redownload and hope that fixes the problem. Really liked the first game.

Go to: