CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

Shop

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Mar 24, 16 10:34 AM

Has anyone had trouble getting into the shop? I keep clicking on the little "shop" button and I get nothing! I love shopping!

ETA: I did get into the shop but now my 'treasure thingy' is full and it says I can buy a bigger one in the shop, but there's none there. What am I missing or doing wrong? Anyone?

Edited on 03/24/2016 at 3:07:35 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Shop

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 24, 16 4:39 PM
The bigger treasure chests are in the middle row of the shop but if you don't have enough gold coins to afford them yet they will be grayed out until you have enough coins. The coins come from clicking on the spinning coins in the M3 boards, finishing the levels, and completing a castle/reaching new checkpoint.

I didn't have any issues with getting into the shop but if you find that the button is hard to click upon it might be a screen resolution issue. Try adjusting your display for higher pixels to see if that helps. My resolution is at 1680 x 1050 pixels which is the highest my monitor will go.

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Mar 25, 16 7:39 AM
Thanks, SynthpopAddict...

I'm not having any trouble getting into the shop now. I do have a bigger treasure box but it's locked. Does that mean I have to wait to build the castle? I have 2000 and the next (only) treasure box I have in the shop says it holds 4000...how much does it cost?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 25, 16 7:47 PM
You're welcome

I don't remember how much the medium sized treasure chest costs, but in the shop screen there is a little box underneath the picture of each item that shows how many gold coins that item costs. The castle parts use the gems and amulets that you've collected from the M3 boards, not the gold coins. So if your treasure chest is already full of gems, you should be able to buy some castle parts.

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Mar 28, 16 4:51 AM
Thanks for all your info!! Now I'm HOOKED!!! I'll have to investigate the other Jewel Match games!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 28, 16 6:26 PM
You're most welcome! I believe that the very first few JM games (the first one and maybe the original JM2) might not work on newer OS so would definitely recommend demoing first. I've played all of the series except the original version of JM2. JM2 Reloaded and JM Twilight are my favorites but I've found something to like in each one of the games.

Go to: