Debbieg54
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Spring update for the PC?

[Post New]by Debbieg54 on Mar 24, 16 7:02 PM
I am just waiting for the Spring update that included Easter items last year? I am wondering if anyone else is waiting for this too. It is nice when the different holidays are celebrated like that.
Debbie

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Spring update for the PC?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 24, 16 7:47 PM
Everyone ..... PC, iOS, Kindle......are all wondering if/when the Spring event will start.

So you are not alone with your questions......but we are all alone with any answers...

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 25, 16 12:35 AM
Looking in my trusty W..... encyclopedia I see there are dozens of versions of the meaning "Spring", depending on the criteria you use: meteorological; astronomical,; country, etc.
For example in the US, spring begins on the day after Presidents' Day (the Tuesday after the third Monday in February)!
So our Spring event could come at any time until the Memorial Day weekend (the Friday before the last Monday in May)!

Sortilege
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Sortilege on Mar 25, 16 3:35 AM
If the spring event is timed to the Astronomical Calendar, then I'm guessing it will start the same time as last year: April 2 since the first day of spring was/is March 20. So looking forward to it!!!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 25, 16 6:54 AM
I thought we would have the update before Easter, as many of the pets are Easter characters. I suppose the developers are trying to send another update before giving us the Spring event. Perhaps this year they may miss it.
Regardless Happy Easter everyone, please stay safe and as always, happy gaming.

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Mar 25, 16 7:25 AM
I am looking forward to the Spring Festival too. I imagine that they have some work to do on it as I believe android did not get it last year. So I guess no amount of wondering or wishing on my part will make it come any quicker. But I will still wish really hard.

Diane8722
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Diane8722 on Mar 25, 16 7:25 AM
My guess would be the devs are scrambling to finish the details for the event and will release when they are done. I cannot see why they would hold back, unless it will be coming out on Sunday, Easter day.
IMHO

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Mar 25, 16 7:53 AM
I remember reading somewhere that they were holding off until iOS and Android updates were released. Since that has finally happened recently, perhaps now they are working on getting us the Spring update...and hopefully the delays are caused by them ensuring they can release for all operating systems at the same time so we can all enjoy it together instead of PC folks having an extra week or Android not getting it at all etc. that has happened in the past with events.

Here's to hoping soon they will...Bring the Spring!!!

plummiss
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by plummiss on Mar 25, 16 11:50 AM
playingthegame wrote:Looking in my trusty W..... encyclopedia I see there are dozens of versions of the meaning "Spring", depending on the criteria you use: meteorological; astronomical,; country, etc.
For example in the US, spring begins on the day after Presidents' Day (the Tuesday after the third Monday in February)!
So our Spring event could come at any time until the Memorial Day weekend (the Friday before the last Monday in May)!

I have never ever heard that spring in the US begins in February, it has always started in March on the equinox.
Beware of placing too much trust in online info that can be edited by drunken college students.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 25, 16 4:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to hear that people are excited for the Spring Event. While I'd like to be able to discuss when that will be available, the Moderation Team isn't provided with that sort of advanced information on events. However, I do want to let everybody know that we'll absolutely post in the forums when those details are made available. Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has any other questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Mar 25, 16 5:05 PM
If you go to the Facebook page for Midnight Castle, they have picture up showing of a sneak peek. Darci as said the Spring event will be a little late.

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Mar 25, 16 5:07 PM
Being a believer in all things mythical, perhaps the Easter Bunny will bring the Spring event!!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 25, 16 6:00 PM
On my screen just popped up the message: SALE! for the first time since the Xmas event.
Is this a foretaste of what is about to come?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 25, 16 10:00 PM
playingthegame wrote:On my screen just popped up the message: SALE! for the first time since the Xmas event.
Is this a foretaste of what is about to come?

I think it is an encouragement for people to spend money......

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 26, 16 11:55 AM
I will spend money when my inventory drop rate is back.

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Mar 26, 16 2:17 PM
Drop rate for gems is almost non-existent. Drop rate for other items remains poor and frustrating. At level 71 have put a lot of time and effort into the game but it is too much like work - not fun! Looking forward to Spring because this has become a chore. Please devs - you have a very successful game. Please correct the issues that are causing many to play very little. We will greatly appreciate it!

Minx

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Mar 26, 16 2:56 PM
Think since the update I have gotten 3 maybe 4 gems but then again I don't play much. Too much of a chore to do endless rounds for lousy shards and a measly 15 coins.

Lets see what Spring will bring

Crusader warrior

ValerieES
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Spring update for the P

[Post New]by ValerieES on Apr 1, 16 6:38 PM
I too am hoping Spring comes soon!! I'm glad we had a quick update and I have to say I don't really miss the tournaments cause I never had a base score above 60,000 either and only a few good spins would get me to 125,000. So I'll take these little updates, and I'm glad I can finally build up my inventory and do quests to get pet tokens again!! Thanks

Go to: