Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Tales: The Heir here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 25, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Tales: The Heir here.

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Mar 25, 16 8:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Grim Tales: The Heir here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Grim Tales: The Heir.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Mar 29, 16 6:24 PM
This was a decent game, BUT, I had a bad time following the story line. I will try it again later to see the outcome.

I would recommend it, but again, don't hip-hop playing other games at the same time, it requires concentration. At least on my behalf.

napapen
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by napapen on Mar 30, 16 9:35 AM
I rather like the game but the hints on some of the puzzles are pretty much nothing.
Now I am near the end and can't find what I need to finish in either the walkthrough or the hints. I have 3 pictures to go into the past but I need "something" and the map shows no actions anywhere. Anyone finish this game who can give me insight into next move!

[Post New]by Mossrose on Apr 9, 16 7:47 AM
Really bad abrupt unsatisfactory ending!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 17, 16 10:09 PM
I agree with Mossrose, the ending was so abrupt and I must have missed something because it didn't really make any sense. Does this mean there will be a sequel?

[Post New]by docsterd on Sep 7, 16 10:12 PM
I also agree. I just finished the game for the third time in order to remember this plot and to play the next game in the series. I still do not get the ending. The end cut scene is all chopped up, and I cannot figure out what happened. Most unsatisfactory!!! The game is pretty good. The story line is confusing. The puzzles are simple.

Go to: