katiewatts
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Level 4-3

[Post New]by katiewatts on Dec 23, 09 11:18 AM
Has anyone done 4-3 yet?? Im really stuck on it......I have playethis level for over an hour twice & the most I can get up to is £5,170!!!!

I have upgraded EVERYTHING, even put extra house and bus stops in too & upgraded them!! I have no free space left & just can't seem to get the income up to $6000! It's so annoying because I'm so close to the target but can't get it!!

Re:Level 4-3

[Post New]by meggurt on Dec 23, 09 12:29 PM
Maybe build more bus stops? The more people who ride the bus, the more income you get. I think I had 5 or 6 on that level.

pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Dec 23, 09 1:36 PM
Try adding another bus and put it on the same route. That way you pick up twice as many passengers and earn more money. You can upgrade your buses to carry more passengers and upgrade the bus stops also.
On one leve, I can't remember which, but its later on in the game, I had six buses running to earn the money needed. Hope this helps.

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 24, 09 6:42 PM
Right, more buses help, and also just make sure every truck, bus, and Dumpster is upgraded to the top, along with all the industrial buildings.

NYDanielle
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by NYDanielle on Dec 26, 09 6:39 AM
I just finished this level and yes you're right, it's a B**ch to get to that $6K income, I just kept adding housing blocks, and servicing them with new bus stations (make sure you add the new bus stations to the existing bus routes! And keep upgrading the housing (until fully upgraded) to max out your population and yes as also said here, upgrade everything (all buildings and vehicles) to max..I ended up with a population of over 1,000 people before I hit the $6,000 income.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Level 4-3

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 7, 11 8:49 PM
You can do better on Income if you send each Bus from one Stop to one destination, rather than giving each a route among several Stops.

Go to: