help! I'm stuck and don't know what to do...

[Post New]by hsmomof2 on Dec 23, 09 12:11 PM
I am new to these forums and to the games. I am completely confused right now. I have gotten to the point in the game that I have gone to the office, out into the garage and even into the boathouse, but I am trying to get back into the main room. I am able to go right and left, however, I cannot get back into the part of the main room where the window and grandfather clock is. How do I get there? Where do I have to click?

bedheadkg
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:help! I'm stuck and don't know what to do...

[Post New]by bedheadkg on Dec 23, 09 2:43 PM
That part of the room is actually a hidden object scene! It confused me as well as I remembered the room but couldn't work out how to get back to it. I think you do revisit it later, but if you can't find it then you don't need to go there at the minute. Hope that helps!

Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by Ismene on Dec 23, 09 6:44 PM
If you can get to the foot of the stairs (couch on the left side of the screen, stairs center, upholstered chair and the book on Celtic legends to the right), you should be able to get to the fireplace area by clicking when your cursor becomes a left-pointing arrow.

[Post New]by bluedice16 on Dec 25, 09 12:01 AM
im stuck here as well. i have no hidden object scenes, the car jack, torn paper, lighter, and hammer. i dont know what to do from here. i know i need a spark plug, a rope and a combination for the safe in the managers office.... please help im losing my mind

CDLOUS4
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by CDLOUS4 on Dec 25, 09 6:01 AM
I have just started playing this game and have a problem already. It seems like I am not able to click on any Mysterious Morphing Objects. It says the stick shift at the beginning is one but I don't see it changing so when I click on it nothing happens. Also the stick shift in the car does not change either. The walkthrough says both of these are morphing objects. Should I be looking for other ones, maybe the walkthrough is not the same?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 25, 09 9:53 AM
You're looking at the walkthrough for the CE. There are no morphs in this version of the game. Look at the walkthrough in this forum instead.

Go to: