4-4 Michigan

[Post New]by meggurt on Dec 23, 09 12:25 PM
I can't get past this level...resources run out before I can get what I need...anybody have advice?

Re:4-4 Michigan

[Post New]by meggurt on Dec 23, 09 12:51 PM
I figured it out...need to really watch your oil and fabric supply to make sure you don't run out (eg. oil 20 to the plastic shop, 10 out of town) There isn't much room for error.

[Post New]by xxwithmyradio on Dec 24, 09 10:11 PM
yeah. you have to be careful and split up your oil and fabric closely. this is how i did it:

- got all my silver and gold to the micro chipping factory
- got all my microchips to the appliance factory
- had one truck bring over recyclables from the garbage factory to the oil factory
- fixed the bridge/bought a plastic factory
- 2nd truck bring recyclables out of town
- 1st truck bring 15 oil to plastic factory/2nd truck bring 10 oil to out of town (15 left over incase of emergency)
- one truck bring all cotton to fabric factory
- one truck bring over all wool to fabric factory
- bought clothing & furniture factories
- 1st truck bring 10 plastic to appliance factory --> shipped appliances to mall

* after all appliances are shipped - bring trucks back to garage and use them to double where necessary *

- brought 15 fabric to clothing factory & 15 to furniture factory (i believe..it might have been 10 each, i forgot how much fabric there was)
- one truck bring all wood from saw mill to furniture factory
- one truck ship all furniture to mall
- one truck ship all clothing to mall

* keep this process going and everything should work out fine *

* don't transport all fabric or plastic at one time. leave some left over incase another factory needs it. *

[Post New]by GewoonLies on Dec 27, 09 5:22 AM
I had to do this level a few times before I managed to use all the goods the way I needed them. It's tricky, but it's possible

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Dec 27, 09 4:49 PM
Thanks for all the good advice... going off to try now!
I've been stuck on this level for awhile!!

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Jun 6, 13 12:01 PM
Can anyone tell me how you know how much of a resource has been delivered to a location. I see that it tells you when a truck delivers 2 barrels of oil, but how much (in total) has the plastic factory received to this point? I can't seem to catch it when it gets to ten.

Loved this game til this point, getting really frustrated now.....

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 7, 13 2:30 PM
Hi - If you mouse over or click on a building like the Plastic Factory, it shows how many resources (Oil and Trash in this case) it has received and is yet to process and also how many resources (Plastic in this case) it has made.

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Jun 11, 13 2:21 PM
Thanks, finally did it. It is very difficult to gauge if you are producing (plastic, for example) while you are receiving oil and recycling at the same time. I found it easiest to just receive the 10 units of oil and recycling and then produce the 10 plastic needed. Otherwise the numbers fluctuate and I wasn't sure exactly how much oil was received.

Whew!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 11, 13 2:32 PM
lsmalplz wrote:Thanks, finally did it. It is very difficult to gauge if you are producing (plastic, for example) while you are receiving oil and recycling at the same time. I found it easiest to just receive the 10 units of oil and recycling and then produce the 10 plastic needed. Otherwise the numbers fluctuate and I wasn't sure exactly how much oil was received.

Whew!

Yes, it's a lot easier (and you've got the time to do it on this level) to build up the number of resources you need in, say, the Plastic Factory before sending them on.

Go to: