prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 3:13 PM
Real just posted new games for evaluation- this is supposed to be a HO. Down loading now.

Also posted was Slingo Supreme, Dress up rush, Pet show craze and Hidden Object Show 2

 
GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by GinaBean on Sep 25, 08 3:24 PM
That's really weird, prpldva. Slingo Supreme and Hidden Object Show 2 have already been released, and they're up for evaluation?

 
rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by rvalot on Sep 25, 08 3:32 PM
Dress Up Rush and Pet Show Craze are already out too.

I think when Real Arcade says "evaluation", they just maybe want to get feedback on if their customers will buy the games or not.

I'm not their customer any more, but I'll check out the new ones for fun.

 
GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by GinaBean on Sep 25, 08 3:35 PM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me, rvalot. I thought it meant for beta-testing.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 4:08 PM
Yeah- I know- just not on Real yet.

I am enjoying the game. The only bad thing I can say is that the "first time initialization" took a while. Nice graphics, decent storyline. You have a list of hidden objects. Some are in blue that require tools or objects to find. Then there is a secret object. Easy, but enjoyable.

 
rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by rvalot on Sep 25, 08 4:11 PM
Secret object? Intriguing.

I'm gonna go play it now!

 
preppy_26801
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by preppy_26801 on Sep 25, 08 4:24 PM
I think i will go try it out too thanks for the heads up.


**sneeks back to her hide out to miss the lobster seekers

Hugs to all

 
preppy_26801
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by preppy_26801 on Sep 25, 08 4:39 PM
prpldva wrote:Yeah- I know- just not on Real yet.

I am enjoying the game. The only bad thing I can say is that the "first time initialization" took a while. Nice graphics, decent storyline. You have a list of hidden objects. Some are in blue that require tools or objects to find. Then there is a secret object. Easy, but enjoyable.


Can you pm me where this is at plz thanks

hugs to everyone

 
dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 25, 08 4:49 PM
PM me, too. I didn't see it on Real.

Thanks!

Edited on 09/25/2008 at 4:49:45 PM PST


 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 4:50 PM
preppy_26801 wrote:
prpldva wrote:Yeah- I know- just not on Real yet.

I am enjoying the game. The only bad thing I can say is that the "first time initialization" took a while. Nice graphics, decent storyline. You have a list of hidden objects. Some are in blue that require tools or objects to find. Then there is a secret object. Easy, but enjoyable.


Can you pm me where this is at plz thanks

hugs to everyone


Go to realarcade. Look at the bottom of the page for game evaluation.

 
dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 25, 08 4:58 PM
Thanks!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 5:05 PM
There's another one called Lucy's Expedition that looks interesting, but I cant get it working

 
preppy_26801
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by preppy_26801 on Sep 25, 08 5:12 PM
ok thanks a bunch.

 
rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by rvalot on Sep 25, 08 5:33 PM
This is a hybrid hidden object/puzzle game. You find stuff and use it to find other stuff or continue on to the next area.

I have lots of trouble with puzzle games, normally they hurt my brain, but this one was easy. Too easy in fact.

The game didn't ever let me look around and figure things out. It would just tell me to use the saw on the tree, or whatever.

But it would be a great introduction for someone just learning how to play puzzle games.

(spoiler alert!)
It was a little violent though, I had to trip somebody with marbles.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 5:44 PM
rvalot wrote:This is a hybrid hidden object/puzzle game. You find stuff and use it to find other stuff or continue on to the next area.

I have lots of trouble with puzzle games, normally they hurt my brain, but this one was easy. Too easy in fact.

The game didn't ever let me look around and figure things out. It would just tell me to use the saw on the tree, or whatever.

But it would be a great introduction for someone just learning how to play puzzle games.

(spoiler alert!)
It was a little violent though, I had to trip somebody with marbles.[/quote]

LOL Were you able to get Lucy's Expedition to work?

 
rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by rvalot on Sep 25, 08 5:47 PM
prpldva wrote:LOL Were you able to get Lucy's Expedition to work?


Huh? I didn't even see it till just now. Let me check....

 
Harley820
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by Harley820 on Sep 25, 08 9:11 PM
Ginabean, I reported it, too. Totally uncalled for.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 9:12 PM
Late to the party= reported him too

 
GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by GinaBean on Sep 25, 08 9:12 PM
THANK YOU, Harley! We won't be seeing this [removed] much longer around here.

Edited on 09/26/2008 at 9:13:43 AM PST


 
GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by GinaBean on Sep 25, 08 9:14 PM
And thank you, prpldva! The pond scum that seems to accumulate around here needs to be eliminated!

 
 
 
 
Go to: