wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

wublins spark of life

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Mar 26, 16 1:58 AM
Okay, new Island. Buy an egg, zap monsters on other islands to create the spark of life. Which monsters are needed per wublin to activate it/them? Moncilla, have you activated any Wublins yet?

ukoval
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:wublins spark of life

[Post New]by ukoval on Mar 26, 16 2:58 AM
they all need different ones that you can see when looking at there inventory

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Mar 26, 16 3:10 AM
Oh yes! I've activated 4 out of the five. I used my reserved diamonds to speed up breeding, but I've ran out of diamonds by the time I got to the fifth one... lol.

Here is what i know so far about them.

1. There are 5 wubblins, they can be purchased for 5,000 coins each, but they are a stone figurine. They have to be activated, much like the wubbox on the regular islands, but instead of feeding them with monsters, we need to zap them with unhatched eggs straight from the breeders on the regular islands.

2. The five wubblins require different amount of eggs, I will go after the exact list...

3. Once we "zap" one of the stone wubblin, the clock starts and there is a limited time to get all the eggs for the wubblin. Depending on how many and what type of eggs the wubblin require the allowed time is between 2-14 days. If a stone wubblin got zapped with an egg, and doesn't get all the required eggs in time, the clock resets and the procedure starts all over again.

4. Only eggs from the breeder are "zap-able" - we cannot zap eggs from the nursery, so we cannot actually buy the eggs - they have to be bred. It seems, that a good strategy would be to have a rare and a regular version of the same monster for each monsters on the same islands, because they can be bred to each other giving the egg sought for without having failed attempts. Also, placing a second breeding structure on the islands would serve great advantage to finish "zapping" in the time allowed.

5. There are no sturctures, nor decorations are available for the wubblin island. Therefore, they cannot be bred - or so it seems so far, and only one of each wubblin can be bought - well, right now - I think, they will further develop this island by gradually adding more and more monsters.

6. After bringing the stone wubblins alive, they start to generate "gifts"... they give coins, foods, shards and diamonds in a random setting.

I go now, and try to get the list of the required eggs for each wubblin - stupid me! I didn't make a note about their inventory before I brought them alive.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Mar 26, 16 3:27 AM
My dear friend, Sandy, has made a list at the other forum about the required eggs for each wubblin, so here it is:

BRUMP: 2 Fwog eggs and 4 Furcorn eggs (Total: 6 eggs)
Time: 2 days

ZYNTH: T-Rox, Congle, Oaktopus, Pango, Drumpler, Maw - one egg from each monsters (Total: 6 eggs)
Time: 3 days

POEWK: Shellbeat, Reedling, Pompom, Scups, Pango, Oaktopus, Shrubb,
2 clamble, 2 Dandidoo (Total: 11 eggs)
Time: 5 days

THWOK: Enbrat, Deedge, Riff, Shellbeat, Quarrister, 4 Bowgart, 4 Pompom, 4 Sponge, 4 Furcorn, 4 Quibble (Total: 25 eggs)
Time: 8 days

DRUMROHL: 3 Enbrat, 3 Deege, 3 Riff, 3 Shellbeat, 3 Quarrister, 4 Bowgart, 4 Congle, 4 Pompom, 4 Pummel, 4 Reedling, 2 Scups, 2 Thumpies,
8 Noggins, 8 Toe Jammer, 8 Mammot, 4 Potbelly, 4 Tweedle (Total: 71 eggs)
Time: 14 days

Good luck for all!

Edited on 03/26/2016 at 3:32:35 AM PST

ukoval
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ukoval on Mar 26, 16 3:46 AM
moncilla wrote:BRUMP: 2 Fwog eggs and 4 Furcorn eggs (Total: 6 eggs)
Time: 2 days

one mistake 6 furcorn eggs total 8 eggs

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 26, 16 4:39 PM
moncilla wrote:Oh yes! I've activated 4 out of the five. I used my reserved diamonds to speed up breeding, but I've ran out of diamonds by the time I got to the fifth one... lol.

Here is what i know so far about them.

5. There are no structures, nor decorations are available for the wubblin island. Therefore, they cannot be bred - or so it seems so far, and only one of each wubblin can be bought - well, right now - I think, they will further develop this island by gradually adding more and more monsters.

I think in the future they can be bred, when you go to buy from the market, it says all wubblin's can be bred...so there is hope

wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Mar 26, 16 6:02 PM
Wow, sound like these critters are popular. The challenge is to breed them before the time runs out. Well, I'm not even there yet. I have about 14 million coins so far but less than 500 diamonds. I have bred all the ethereals accept Gahtz. I fed the ones that I have bred to 15 so that they produce at least a 1/4 million coins or more. The problem is that I don't play the game often enough to progress rapidly. Oh well, happy wublins all.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 26, 16 6:51 PM
wrinkles89 wrote:Wow, sound like these critters are popular. The challenge is to breed them before the time runs out. Well, I'm not even there yet. I have about 14 million coins so far but less than 500 diamonds. I have bred all the ethereals accept Gahtz. I fed the ones that I have bred to 15 so that they produce at least a 1/4 million coins or more. The problem is that I don't play the game often enough to progress rapidly. Oh well, happy wublins all.

~wrinkles89, I definitely feel this aspect of the game is for the more advanced at this point. As is stated, they do say all "statues" can be breed, but at this point I don't see how. As there is no breeder even when you do get them activated. So at this point, after you get them activated, they just collect rewards. Unless you want to buy another one and do it all again. I think the "Money Grab" is for those of us who want to activate faster ( as monci said she already spent 400 diamonds) I've been doing the watching videos to help them along, but I've found out that too is limited, as after so many times it won't allow you to watch more videos to speed up the breeder. So as the clock ticks down, and you need just a few more to activate it gives you the option to collect all eggs for a price...you guessed it Diamonds. Or loose all your progress forever, and buy another statue....we shall see

wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Mar 31, 16 4:25 PM
Sounds like a real challenge. I've played a few timed games. I am not at the wublins point yet, but thanks for the info. If Moncilla has spent 400 daimonds on this, that is interesting??? She is a real old timer of MSM. This new Island must really be a hook.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Apr 1, 16 12:58 PM
wrinkles89 wrote:Sounds like a real challenge. I've played a few timed games. I am not at the wublins point yet, but thanks for the info. If Moncilla has spent 400 daimonds on this, that is interesting??? She is a real old timer of MSM. This new Island must really be a hook.

Nah, Wrinkles, I've only spent the diamonds on this because I don't know what to do with the diamonds, anymore, and I wanted to have the wubblins fast. They are comfortably zap-able in the given time without speeding up the breeding - of course, when you're in the procedure of waking up a wublin, you need to check the game pretty often, and I don't always have the time to log in to the game - sometimes I skip days - so I chose to speed up the breeding with diamonds. That's all to it, dear.

Some people have a hard time with wublin island, though. Some people are struggling with a glitch, that they cannot zap eggs on the wublins - although it say in the wublin inventory, that an egg is required, when the egg zapped on it, it says that it doesn't require that egg... I'm the lucky one, I have a "healthy" game, this time.
If mentioned glitch happens, the player has to drop a tech ticket to BBB - just saying.

[Post New]by BrenBBteach on Jun 28, 16 6:57 AM
How do you breed noggins and toe jammers on the Wublin Island? I have bred mamotts as I have rare ones, but not a rare noggin or toe jammer.

pcG8R
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by pcG8R on Jun 28, 16 7:46 AM
BrenBBteach wrote:How do you breed noggins and toe jammers on the Wublin Island? I have bred mamotts as I have rare ones, but not a rare noggin or toe jammer.

The hard way is to breed (2) three elementals that both have the noggin or toe jammers in the genes.

The easy way is to breed a quad to the single. (Entbrat/Quarrister/Deedge/Riff/Shellbeat + noggin/toe jammer). You should spit out all the singles you want as quickly as you want.

Go to: