Ziro

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Ziro

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 24, 09 12:05 AM
Stop global warming with Ziro, the youngest member of the ancient tribe of Snowmen Earth guardians, in this unique puzzle game! Travel all across the globe, and learn tips and develop tricks that will help you save Mother Earth in your everyday life! Play through gripping puzzles as you warm up your brain, but cool down the Earth! Ziro needs your help to stop global warming, and find his place as a Snowman Earth guardian!

Re:Ziro

[Post New]by purplexx on Dec 25, 09 4:24 AM
where are the instructions to play this game? no tutorial. tried adding up to nine, didn't work, nothing seemed to work. how the heck do you play this game?????

katz12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katz12 on Dec 25, 09 5:44 AM
Eh....I think I'd rather buy and play the Christmas game for $2.99 on Christmas rather than the "stop global warming" game...I mean, really??? JMHO....

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Dec 25, 09 6:53 AM
Like purple said this game has no real tutorial and I don`t understand really the rules. I prefer to play another puzzle game like Gemsweeper.

[Post New]by bbjbird on Dec 25, 09 7:03 AM
This game will not even open for me.Thats two this week that havew done this. Apparently my video card does not support the updates on Cassandra but why this one? Never had this problem before.

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Dec 25, 09 7:03 AM
I got an Access Violation error so I cant even try it. Sounds like I'm not missing anything though.

poetforhim
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by poetforhim on Dec 25, 09 7:43 AM
thought it was just me, glad to know i am not the only one who can't get this game to work, i moved the dice to add to 9 and nada.

[Post New]by ankaly818 on Dec 25, 09 10:49 AM
Couldn't agree with you more on the confusion over this game. I wont be wasting a game credit on this one.

aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by aztop on Dec 25, 09 11:06 AM
Simply terrible. It didn't work, there is no help once you get past the first introductory screen. Did any one at BigFish take a look at this thing before they put it up on the site?

I would take it down fast, if any one purchases it you're going to get complaints.

[Post New]by paykube on Dec 25, 09 11:17 AM
It won't work for us either (the screen goes black a couple times, then it comes back and says "Thank you for playing"). My son is pretty upset (he has autism and gets frustrated easily). I'm glad to see it's the game and not him or our computer.

muttnutt
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by muttnutt on Dec 25, 09 12:36 PM
Agree, I hope BF did not pay a lot for this game, because it is not user friendly, will not purchase this one.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Dec 25, 09 1:13 PM
This reminds me of what we used to do to learn coding back in the 80's, and early shareware.

Too bad, because I was looking for something different. I am bored, I am ready for world mosaic 3, a new solitaire, something ... sigh.

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Dec 25, 09 7:00 PM
I have no idea why this game bothers having a theme of stopping global warming. It's strictly a puzzle game. A puzzle game with the world's most annoying music. Maybe that's the secret. Slowly kill off the human race with annoyance. I couldn't even get past the first level without wanting to melt the dice with the microwave. Definitely, deleting this trial.

dkkeyes
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by dkkeyes on Dec 25, 09 7:37 PM
I think I am just someone who likes math puzzle games. Unlike the other posters, I found this game enjoyable. This one combines adding numbers, subtracting numbers and making sure you've set up the cubes so they can reach each other to cancel themselves out. I definitely enjoyed the game.

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Dec 26, 09 4:59 AM
I give this game . . . .

Boring. It closed up on me several times. Managed to use a whole 9 minutes of the free hour, Already uninstalled the trial.

N

hurvan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hurvan on Dec 26, 09 6:55 AM
dkkeyes wrote:I think I am just someone who likes math puzzle games. Unlike the other posters, I found this game enjoyable. This one combines adding numbers, subtracting numbers and making sure you've set up the cubes so they can reach each other to cancel themselves out. I definitely enjoyed the game.

I like math puzzel games to but I does not understand how to play this one. So, if you do, why don´t you write a tutorial?

aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by aztop on Dec 26, 09 7:42 AM
Well I got it to work. Once you understand how to move the tiles around it get's more interesting. It's similar to the moving block games like Wonderland and Chip's Challenge. There are some interesting ideas but the exeuction is extremely poor.

Get a good programmer to re code the game and bring it up to today's standards and they would have a nice puzzle game.

I'm not buying it. BigFish - talk to the developer and have them redo it.

matthew06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by matthew06 on Dec 27, 09 12:31 AM
Guess I have to add to the list of downloaded it, it wouldn't start, uninstalled it right away, then reinstalled it, Tried to start it again and got the message "your trial time has expired". Darn, it looked like it might have been fun. However, looking at all the other posts, guess not. thanks for the info everyone.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Dec 27, 09 2:05 PM
paykube wrote:It won't work for us either (the screen goes black a couple times, then it comes back and says "Thank you for playing"). My son is pretty upset (he has autism and gets frustrated easily). I'm glad to see it's the game and not him or our computer.

The exact same thing happened to me. Too bad, I like math puzzles.

Masanders
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by Masanders on Dec 27, 09 8:31 PM
I guess you have to slide the dice around until two of the same number touch each other and then they disappear. I played about 15 minutes of the game and then I got to one where you have a Plus symbol added to the mix to make things more interesting. I could not figure that one out, so I had to quit.

It's really a very old-fashioned looking game. The music can be turned down in the Options part of the Menu.

Go to: