Level 3-3

[Post New]by Myrrrha on Dec 24, 09 9:48 AM
Can somebody help me with level 3-3? I need to demolisch the bakery chain factories, and get an income of 3500. How can I achieve that goal without any production factories? I've build a lot of houses and hoped by collecting enough trash I would reach the income goal, but nope... totally stuck on this level.
Thanks for helping me out!

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Level 3-3

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 24, 09 6:46 PM
Make sure you 1 upgrade all the trucks, buses, and Dumpsters to their highest level, and 2 upgrade any and all industrial buildings to the highest level, and 3 add as many buses as possible and have them all visit the same bus stops. That should do it

[Post New]by Myrrrha on Dec 25, 09 3:05 AM
It worked! Thanks!!! (and merry chrismas!)

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Dec 28, 09 9:34 PM
What trucks? If you demolish all of the bakery chain buildings, there won't be any need for trucks will there? Just dumpsters and buses. I'm still stuck

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Dec 29, 09 7:18 AM
bruner01 wrote:What trucks? If you demolish all of the bakery chain buildings, there won't be any need for trucks will there? Just dumpsters and buses. I'm still stuck

Right. I sold the trucks to get more dumpsters and buses. The income jumps up and down it seems when I ADD a bus station.

[Post New]by hotrodbabe84 on Dec 29, 09 2:23 PM
I seem to have restarted this level about 4 times & I still cant get past it At first I sent all the trucks to the bakery supplies to make some extra money, then demolished the buildings and sold the trucks when they ran dry. Ive built bus stops and the recycle centre but I find I run out of money so fast trying to upgrade the homes and stuff.
I think this game is absolutely fantastic & it certainly hasn't put me off not passing but I'm really ready to pass already

[Post New]by SystemOverlord on Dec 29, 09 5:15 PM
Here's what I did to win this level on Expert:

Send the trucks to run the Bakery Goods supply chain until it runs out. Meanwhile buy a bus and set it to run from the one pre-placed bus stop to the Shopping Mall. Ignore the other two tiny groups of houses - they are a distraction. When the supply chain runs out, wait to delete the production buildings. Build a bus stop in the block across the street from the Bakery and near the Mall (make sure to place it to get maximum coverage of the land area. Buy a bus and start building medium houses in this block. Send the bus between it and the Mall. Buy the Recyling Plant and a dumpster. Route the dumpster to cover all the houses and the Mall. Keep adding medium houses to the residential block you are building as you get more money. When the # of passengers gets close to 20, buy another bus and upgrade both buses (no need to upgrade the first one). You should now have two upgraded buses and one regular bus. When you have a nice block of houses, say about a dozen or so, you should have enough money to upgrade the entire block at once using the Upgrade Block option at the bus stop. Delete the production buildings whenever you like. Pretty much smooth sailing going forward.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 8:54:38 PM PST

[Post New]by slothy on Dec 31, 09 8:29 AM
I tried this but it's still not working, I have been doing this for over an hour and no such luck. Any other hints or ideas to help me out?? I've spent 3 hours on this level and just want to pass it.

[Post New]by SystemOverlord on Dec 31, 09 12:58 PM
Hi:

What's the problem that you are actually having? Which of the goals are you having a hard time achieving?

BenWang
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BenWang on Jan 1, 10 2:26 AM
slothy wrote:I tried this but it's still not working, I have been doing this for over an hour and no such luck. Any other hints or ideas to help me out?? I've spent 3 hours on this level and just want to pass it.

Ignore the house in the far side and do not run your bus there. Build 2 bus, then start to upgrade your house and bus.

[Post New]by allyoop1982 on Jan 7, 10 8:45 PM
I have finally given up on this level, it's ridiculous. I have 8 buses maxed out, 4 dumpsters maxed out and STILL can't get anywhere near the $3500 income needed. I have all the other requirements. I also have a population of 300. After almost 1.5 hrs of playing JUST this level I have officially given up on this game (JUST BECAUSE of this level). I loved this game UNTIL THIS.

BenWang
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BenWang on Jan 8, 10 12:30 AM
Make all your bus run shortest routine possible...... Just one maximum upgraded residential area and theater.......

[Post New]by allyoop1982 on Jan 8, 10 6:31 AM
THANKS so much, I built a couple theaters shortened the bus routes and hit $5000 income instantly!! FINALLY past this level....

BenWang
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by BenWang on Jan 8, 10 10:16 PM
allyoop1982 wrote:THANKS so much, I built a couple theaters shortened the bus routes and hit $5000 income instantly!! FINALLY past this level....

That will be basic requirement if you want to get all expert on later levels....

Go to: