Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 27, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/27/2016 at 5:37:56 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 27, 16 5:38 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Teamcan also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

daqisymae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill here.

[Post New]by daqisymae on Mar 27, 16 12:16 PM
love the game. Just bought it, the problem is I keep getting a runtime error at the fuse box

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Mar 28, 16 1:26 AM
daqisymae wrote:love the game. Just bought it, the problem is I keep getting a runtime error at the fuse box

Me too. I'd just inserted vacuum tube part in the circuit board and *poof* the game was, gone, with just a run time error left to explain why. I didn't even have to End Task anything, or wait for the screen to sort itself out / resize itself, it was like the game had never been there.

Very disappointing.

Edited on 03/28/2016 at 1:26:54 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 16 10:01 AM
Hi daqisymae and Kamali,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your game and seeing a runtime error message. It may be helpful to look at the following help article and ensure that your video card driver is up to date as well as manually running any windows updates.

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. A screenshot would also be helpful as the support team contains the tools to further troubleshoot. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Taking a Screenshot

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lynn1943 on Mar 30, 16 9:35 AM
keep getting erroe

[Post New]by patsypie137 on Apr 3, 16 2:02 PM
I did as suggested and took a screen shot of the error after the game shutdown at the fuse box and submitted it to technical support. I am a long time player and rarely have issues. As info, I am playing on Windows 7. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly.

[Post New]by erno44 on Apr 4, 16 7:26 AM
having the same issues with the fuse box, an error runtime message comes up. Will an update be available soon ?

[Post New]by karenvan89 on Apr 5, 16 10:41 AM
Playing MacBook Pro OSX 10.10.4 Got as far as making potions. Was able to make red potion, but no second potion. Now left without second bottle for laboratory and greenhouse area not responding. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Didn't help.
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by judeejuju on Apr 11, 16 8:16 AM
I have the same problem as above..only have red potion and can't do anything in the game now. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and didn't fix it. Help! Playing on windows PC.

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Apr 27, 16 6:49 AM
same here, every time try do the fuse box I get run time error. Not happy

Edited on 04/27/2016 at 6:51:34 AM PST

Sandyinuk
Manatee
Manatee
3,577 Posts

[Post New]by Sandyinuk on Apr 27, 16 10:19 AM
Have reported this as not able to carry on the game

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 28, 16 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the technical issues people have been encountering in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to report these problems! When issues like these come up, our help articles can be a great resource. The following have steps that can help with a wide range of situations, including errors or problems with puzzles in the game:

Run Game as Administrator

If these problems continue, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to provide customized troubleshooting steps, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by mdblocher on Apr 30, 16 3:39 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with this game on Windows 10?
MS just updated my PC to W10 this am and I tried to run the demo for this game and got an access error. Now in the process of undoing the Win10 update.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on May 1, 16 8:57 PM
the best solution is: delete the game don't buy it.

Go to: