j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Annoying

[Post New]by j62janet on Mar 27, 16 10:43 AM
For me the transition between each scene, where all we get is 'loading' and then 3 dots, is really winding me up, can't developers come up with something better than this, and am I alone in the dislike of this?

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Annoying

[Post New]by merediffy on Mar 29, 16 5:49 PM
No, you're not the only one who's frustrated. I played the main game and the further along I got in the game the slower it got. I'm now trying to play the bonus game but it froze not very far into it, and I had to get out. The developers really need to fix this. It's really frustrating.

[Post New]by jotech57 on Mar 30, 16 4:51 AM
YES very, very annoying and they will only credit you for a regular game not Collector's edition.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 30, 16 9:28 AM
ohai......

I agree with you that the segues between scenes could be a lot better.
I manage to avoid being frustrated by making the transition time the place where I take a bite of a snack, or drink something....(rum and coke works REALLY well!)

(yes....I KNOW. I am such an annoying Pollyanna.....always looking for a positive slant on anything)

Edited on 03/30/2016 at 9:30:09 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 30, 16 9:34 AM
jotech57 wrote:YES very, very annoying and they will only credit you for a regular game not Collector's edition.

Jotech, I have had CS replace several games for me over the years and they always gave me a pcc for a CE, if it was a CE game that was being replaced....so, if you did not get a CE replacement for a CE game, you should contact them again, and ask them why.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Apr 2, 16 12:14 AM
WOW so many replies, thank you so much all of you

[Post New]by jotech57 on Apr 8, 16 7:23 AM
FIX THE BONUS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEZ

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Annoying...loading...loading

[Post New]by uvujog10 on May 2, 16 5:37 AM
yep same thing with me. thank goodness one of the achievements didn't include finishing the game in under 2/3 hours cos no-one would have achieved this. Its the longest game I have ever played and I most of the time was taken up with waiting for the incessant loading...loading... blah. What were they thinking and why didn't the developers fix it when testing before its release?

Go to: