U25150
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Superior, Montana - STUCK!

[Post New]by U25150 on Dec 24, 09 5:39 PM
This is the level where you have to deliver 5 electronics & 5 furniture + have $6,000 income.

The 5 + 5 was easy peasy. I'm stuck on getting my income to $6,000.

Everything is fully upgraded but I simply can't get my income near the level it needs to be.

Any suggestions?

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Superior, Montana - STUCK!

[Post New]by tezaber on Dec 24, 09 6:50 PM
I usually just make certain all the trucks, buses, and Dumpsters (and all the industrial buildings) are upgraded to the highest point, then if that still doesn't quite do it, see if you can add another bus or two and have them all overlap the same routes/bus stops.

U25150
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by U25150 on Dec 24, 09 9:16 PM
tezaber wrote:I usually just make certain all the trucks, buses, and Dumpsters (and all the industrial buildings) are upgraded to the highest point, then if that still doesn't quite do it, see if you can add another bus or two and have them all overlap the same routes/bus stops.

thanks tezaber ... I had done all that.

Funny thing is, I made a bus stop but no one was using it. All be darned. As soon as I deleted it I flew over the $6k goal.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GILEAN on Dec 25, 09 11:32 AM
EVERYTHING is upgraded to the max and I cant make $6,000. I even deleted and replayed the level.

I'm wondering if some item is using income. Tech stations for example??

Anyone got any ideas?

U25150
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by U25150 on Dec 25, 09 11:59 AM
Gilean, I'm quickly learning buses ... lotsa buses.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Dec 27, 09 9:02 PM
Still stuck on this level, too.... Maxed out the busses and dumpsters....

ETA: I got it! It took me 38:01 minutes to do it but I got it! Transporting the furniture and appliances were easy. It was the income that took more time. I built up four housing areas with bus stops and trash collectors. I had five dumpsters and five buses going. Upgraded everything. Put up monuments and fountains and also built the hospital and fire house.

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 9:28:16 AM PST

RareFish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by RareFish on Dec 28, 09 6:55 AM
I posted this in another thread, here you go, it's a setup that works, brings more than 10k in income.

I only build one housing group which earns $3,500/bus and about 300 population

- 1 bus stop
- 2 dumpsters
- must use 4 buses max per bus stop [this is a MUST] upgraded to 3 stars
- about 10-15 houses - max large houses around the bus stop, all upgraded [demolish all other houses, replace with large]
- theater attached to this block [don't use a shopping mall if you have theater available, it's not going to give you as much per passenger as the theater].
- remember to up environment rating by using fountains/monuments, if it falls into negative, you loose all your residents

This setup will give you pretty much unlimited cash after about 3min of game play. I end my games on expert with hundreds of thousands of dollars still in bank.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Dec 28, 09 8:24 AM
RareFish wrote:I posted this in another thread, here you go, it's a setup that works, brings more than 10k in income.

I only build one housing group which earns $3,500/bus and about 300 population

- 1 bus stop
- 2 dumpsters
- must use 4 buses max per bus stop [this is a MUST] upgraded to 3 stars
- about 10-15 houses - max large houses around the bus stop, all upgraded [demolish all other houses, replace with large]
- theater attached to this block [don't use a shopping mall if you have theater available, it's not going to give you as much per passenger as the theater].
- remember to up environment rating by using fountains/monuments, if it falls into negative, you loose all your residents

This setup will give you pretty much unlimited cash after about 3min of game play. I end my games on expert with hundreds of thousands of dollars still in bank.

Are you sure this is for this level? There's no theater available at this level. But will give it a try....

RareFish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by RareFish on Dec 28, 09 10:33 AM
Even if you don't have a theater, using buses/riders to make money works.

Go to: