JJ5706
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

The Safe

[Post New]by JJ5706 on Dec 25, 09 12:49 PM
Am hesitant to ask for help but I am just about losing my mind.... Why is the number 1565 not working on my safe? When I point to a 'digit' the knob turns to some other number. I have been working on this for days and cannot figure out what the heck is going on??? Thanks for any help... So frustrated!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

The Safe

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 25, 09 4:59 PM
JJ5706 wrote:Am hesitant to ask for help but I am just about losing my mind.... Why is the number 1565 not working on my safe? When I point to a 'digit' the knob turns to some other number. I have been working on this for days and cannot figure out what the heck is going on??? Thanks for any help... So frustrated!

You just have to click on the numbers, the dial will turn on its own. I don't remember the exact mechanics, but I do know it was a little weird. Just click on 1, 5, 6, 5. Don't try to turn it or drag it.

Second question, although this is probably obvious--did you get the number within the game by reading it on the pad, or did you just get it from a walkthrough?

In this game, nothing will work for you until your character has gathered the knowledge within the game. You can't skip a step because you already know a code.

So you have to have done the whole soot-and-paper routine to get the number before you can use it on the safe.

If you need more details, check the Blog Walkthrough. To get there, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of the page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: