Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 14: Fourth Color here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 29, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/29/2016 at 6:21:36 AM PST

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 14: Fourth Color here.

[Post New]by madgicsh on Mar 29, 16 1:38 AM
Fantasy Mosaics 14 does not run on my machine; it gets thru the intro and how to play, goes to the Penguin speech then just freezes. Can we have a version that works? BEFORE the sale is over???

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 29, 16 6:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Fantasy Mosaics 14: Fourth Color to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by DianeDDB on Mar 29, 16 2:40 PM
Am getting a fatal error message on chapter 2, Am playing on a pc, windows 10.

Have uninstalled game with same result. Fatal error in action#1 - of create event for object obj - map2 - box

[Post New]by andyforsaken on Mar 29, 16 10:49 PM
DianeDDB wrote:Am getting a fatal error message on chapter 2, Am playing on a pc, windows 10.

Have uninstalled game with same result. Fatal error in action#1 - of create event for object obj - map2 - box

Please create a new player profile. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Lincsblue on Mar 31, 16 12:14 PM
I'm having the same problem as Madgicsh. Game freezes on instruction page. Windows 7 PC. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both with antivirus on and off.

[Post New]by swtsin30 on Apr 1, 16 9:19 PM
Game locks up after the beginning instructions to left or right click and then gives this error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now and changed player names, nothing is working (OS is Win 10)

Error: Access Violation at 0x1C30151D (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated,

Edited on 04/01/2016 at 9:25:05 PM PST

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Apr 2, 16 9:21 PM
This is genuine trivia, but probably should be fixed because it is embarrassing to the devs' quality control.

On the index page, Level 19 is labeled as "Level 9" making for two of those.

It's a bit funny, actually.

debugger

[Post New]by RhondaN on Apr 4, 16 9:39 PM
haha

not trying to curse, but this game, and all the others except the first two, quit after the Match Gems screen saying there is a debugger and that I am running some program.

boo

I love 1 and 2, and so want to play more of them, but none of them work.

ugh

[Post New]by BudSmellman on May 1, 16 8:05 PM
Getting a game freeze also, right at the moment where it's supposed to render the game board. Access violation.

I'm running Win7 32-bit. However, I've installed this on another machine running Win7-64bit and it works fine. Have tried everything on the Win7 32-bit machine: creating new user, uninstall/reinstall, running as "administrator", nothing works.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on May 9, 16 6:29 PM
Does anyone have an issue with the game not saving? I always got to the second set of puzzles, exited out, went back in and was back with the tiger on the first set. I am running W10 64 bit, I have reported it to Big Fish, done a Dr. Felix, taken screen prints and they could not solve the problem. I finally gave up and put the game in my folder that says "Non-Workable". Just want to see if someone else had this issue.

[Post New]by sugarcat on May 13, 16 4:59 PM
Will not open room #9. Eventually goes to all white screen. Running Vista 64 bit up to date I believe.

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 5:01:36 PM PST

Go to: