bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 29, 16 4:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Fairway Solitaire work correctly, we highly recommend going to Fairway Solitaire Help or Fairway Solitaire Blast Help. Using those pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

For your convenience, the old tech thread for this game is here:

Post any Fairway Solitaire technical issues here only

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here or in the old thread, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team. You can find a link to contact the Fairway Solitaire Support Team HERE and Fairway Solitaire Blast Support Team HERE.

Contacting our Support Team will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:32:39 AM PST

galotter
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by galotter on May 29, 16 10:49 AM
fair Way Solitaire Blast, New Stick'Ems, appears to be a collection of milk bottles set to be knocked over by a ball.
When you collect one of the items, it is clear there are only three, not r (a blank space in the second space from the left) and In the Stick'Em's section, it never loads.

Also, have repeatedly had left over visual artifacts from stick'sm, when they block the cards I need to reinstall.

Also, game often freezes when running the 'movies', again, need to reinstall.

Playing on my android phone.

Edited on 05/29/2016 at 10:50:44 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 29, 16 11:18 AM
Hi galotter,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Fairway Solitaire Blast game. It is highly recommended to look at the following help article as it contains steps that have been known to help resolve these various issues:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by DebyLamb on Jun 11, 16 5:28 PM
I want to play the Pro Star Streak. It shows the Gulf Hawk Hills, yet I am unable to select it from the ad, and I am unable to find that course. Help! It says only 6 hours to go.

[Post New]by Lakota2016 on Jun 15, 16 6:07 AM
The game doesn't show where the "map holes" are

[Post New]by KNCollier on Jul 30, 16 5:43 AM
Ba-boosted today for 0x card value? That can't be right! Help! Fairway solitaire blast.

[Post New]by robertparks on Aug 7, 16 5:21 PM
Hi, I am unable to get into Fairway.

In the Big Fish software, It gives me the option to buy the game or play it in my games library. I have 60 minutes left, according to the software.

When clicking the option to buy the game, it tells me that the app no longer exists. When clicking the option to play the game, it tells me I need a key in order to enter said game.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited on 08/07/2016 at 5:42:12 PM PST

[Post New]by franc_gaudreault on Aug 13, 16 1:07 PM
Hi,

A family member has recently had troubles with the game Fairway Solitaire Blast.
His userID tag is Bruno Gaudreault and his ID 7462683.

He had completed the first 640 with 3 stars-level after many months of playing. However, one day after he booted the game he was lowered to lower 200ish and after another reboot he got lowered to 144 (the current state of his level).

Can you please fix this issue, or enlighten me as to why this has happened.

Thanks.

[Post New]by missnewz on Aug 27, 16 2:39 AM
Hello,

Since yesterday, when I log in to play fairway solitaire on my ipad... It keeps saying, "syncing player profile, please wait" and it never changes and I can't play the game... What gives?

[Post New]by RJLHMB on Aug 27, 16 7:11 AM
I have the same issue. When I start Fairway Solitaire on my iPad, I get the message 'syncing player profile. Please wait'. But it never finishes and I can't play. Please fix this! This has always worked before and nothing has changed on my account or on my iPad.

[Post New]by RJLHMB on Aug 27, 16 4:20 PM
Posting to the top of the forum. When I start Fairway Solitaire on my iPad, the game starts and there's a pop up message that states "Syncing player profile. Please wait...". I can see the News screen darkened behind it, but the pop up message never goes away, as if it can't sync my profile. I've seen this message from time to time but it always goes away within a few seconds until today.

I'm not sure how to fix this but currently the game is unavailable. Help!

[Post New]by puggeroni on Aug 28, 16 2:47 PM
Beginning yesterday I am having the same "Syncing player profile. Please wait..." problem as a couple other players reported. Any hope of a fix soon???

[Post New]by MickeyFynn on Aug 28, 16 3:25 PM
Same problem as everyone else with "Syncing Player Profile" not allowing me to advance to game. It's getting really frustrating!

[Post New]by Magicmagennis on Aug 28, 16 6:08 PM
I am also experiencing trouble with Fairway Solitaire. I can't get into the game because it has a pop up window that says "Synching player profile please wait" and it blocks me from playing the game. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

[Post New]by musicdeb on Aug 29, 16 3:28 AM
Same here. It's been happening for 3 days. I tried again this morning, same thing. I can play on my iphone but cannot on my ipad. I was able to play on my ipad 2 days ago for a few minutes and it did not sync with my iphone.

I hope I do not lose what I have on my ipad because I have more GB's on my ipad than on my iphone.

What's up Big Fish?

I can't even get in to send a contact request.

HELP!!!!!

Edited on 08/29/2016 at 9:07:05 AM PST

[Post New]by lisanev on Aug 29, 16 8:15 AM
Same issue here for past two days. Just says "syncing player profile". Was able to get in for a short time but it froze again. Don't really want to uninstall and lose all my progress. Hopefully they will fix this soon

HelenBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by HelenBB on Aug 29, 16 8:58 AM
I have the 'syncing player profile' error as well.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 29, 16 9:10 AM
G'day,

I'm sorry to see that there has been some trouble with a "Syncing player profile" message in Fairway Solitaire.

Our team is definitely working on getting to the bottom of this, and we hope to have a solution very soon. It is possible that uninstalling and reinstalling may help, but we only recommend this to players who have already linked the game to the server.

If you haven't linked the game, or you're not sure if you have or not, please reach out to Customer Support and we'll be happy to work with you one on one.

As soon as we have more information we'll pop in and update the thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by TwitchRacing on Aug 29, 16 8:35 PM
When loading the fairway solitaire app I'm stuck seeing "syncing player profile please wait". The news screen loads but doesn't proceed on from the syncing screen. Running iOS 10 beta 8 iPhone 6S. Maybe the issue could be the changes apple has made to the game centre app on iOS 10.

[Post New]by Bitnyre on Sep 2, 16 6:00 PM
I have had the same problem since August 23, and it still isn't fixed! I have over 209,000 golf bucks and extras and finished all the levels up until the day it froze. So frustrated and don't want to uninstall game and start all over.

Go to: