Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Making bricks and alluring amber

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 29, 16 5:20 PM
I am wondering for those others who have finished the castle, is anyone making bricks and alluring Amber to build up for next update? Is it worth working on them now not knowing when the next update is....any thoughts?

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Making bricks and alluring amber

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Mar 29, 16 9:31 PM
Absolutely. We know that Alluring Amber is now used even at earlier levels and in areas unrelated to the castle, so I am confident it is here to stay. In looking at the upcoming areas of the castle, I think it's going to decurse in at least 5 parts. The prior sections took 2-4 Alluring Amber for each decursing. Then there is every window, door, and balcony. I'm guessing that it is impossible to have too much Alluring Amber, especially as they really slow down your decursing/rebuilding when you have to take hours and hours to make them. Another benefit is that it does condense your inventory, so every 5 pieces of amber reduces to 1 inventory item of Alluring Amber.

I have made a decent start on basalt bricks, as I know we will need them first. I'm less concerned about Marvelous Bricks, because they go so quickly, but just being able to lay a couple of rows of foundation when the next section opens will speed things up immensely.

I have quit upgrading storage at this point, as I cannot hold both building materials and inventory upgrade items.

I have nothing to base it on, but I wouldn't be surprised if the mosaics have to be done before they open the next section. No clue at all what will be required for those, but I'm betting Alluring Amber is involved!

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Mar 30, 16 5:08 AM
I have 22 Amber blobs, 260 Amber bricks and 150 basalt bricks. I had more but with last challenge I had to sell off a lot of bricks to fit other items for it. Getting stones and coins up. Going to do balloons as soon as I get my coins back up to at least 85 k. I have some upgrade boxes and as usual blue boxes are running a muck in my storage. Debating if I should sell them or try to upgrade another time.

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 30, 16 5:47 AM
Thank you for the comments, makes sense what you both say, I decided to start making the alluring Amber as they do take so long to make and be prepared.

Go to: