phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad

[Post New]by phatkhat on Dec 25, 09 8:20 PM
Just demo'ed at Ala***. Sort of neat HOG with adventure elements. You have to find 5 or 6 jewels, and I found one in the demo hour. Some of the minigames are challenging, and the H-Os are not all straight find-its. Some are riddles, some are broken pieces of items you need to progress.

The graphics are really good, but some of the items are... well, tiny. I didn't need any hints, though, so I guess they weren't too hard to find, LOL. Also, the items seemed to fit the time period and the location.

Not a bad game!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 25, 09 8:50 PM
thanks for the info phatkat i downloaded it earlier just haven't played it yet. think i may go try it out now.

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

[Post New]by insanewife on Dec 25, 09 8:56 PM
Could you please PM me the site it's on...Sounds really good and would like to try it...Do you think BF will be getting it???

insane

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Dec 25, 09 10:19 PM
i played the game and i really like it, will definitely be buying this one just hope big fish gets it if not i will purchase it from the other site. i did have to use a few hints though because some items very small and well blended into background and i love the different ways to find the items.

i will give one warning though, you have to collect insects so if you do not like spiders or bugs you may not like this game.

in my hour i found 2 gems, i think there are 8 or 9 total so it will be a fairly long game, each island you have about 4 subgames, hidden object, find these parts, and put them in place and so on.

[Post New]by ruffcutt on Feb 14, 10 11:42 AM
i enjoyed the demo from big fish enough to purchase. it. I found the pictures of the items to be located rather small and hard to see. thanks to the sparkles and lots of blind clicking around I found them.

But then I got to the cave on Fish Island, found the objects, now I am supposed to return the objects. I know where they go but they wont load.

i had problems with the gems also,but they finally loaded.

any suggestions.

Edited on 02/14/2010 at 11:46:43 AM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 14, 10 11:46 AM
Hey Fishies!

Since we have a full game forum for 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by dynetta on May 21, 10 4:01 PM
I would love to play this game forever

Go to: