bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 26, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum

[Post New]by ronivasgirl on Dec 26, 09 9:55 AM
I am having trouble with the trial version accessing the hint button. I get a tiny magnifying glass and no hint. I want to purchase but am not omnipotent.

robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

[Post New]by robbsmom on Dec 26, 09 10:16 AM
Welcome to the pond ronivasgirl, only thing I can say is contact customer service, the help green envelope at the lower right.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 26, 09 10:21 AM
I think this was answered on another thread. I had same problem not knowing how hints worked. I believe when you get the mag you then place it on the item's name on the list, not sure if it counts as a hint as I was down to one. I uninstalled the game frustrated when I timed out. Items were to small for me to see many.Maybe the instructions weren't clear or I forgot what I read. Now I learn you can get more hints clicking on 3 items in succession. I had just one hint left and 4 locations to go with clock ticking so quit.

[Post New]by cfyarosz on Dec 26, 09 12:00 PM
ronivasgirl wrote:I am having trouble with the trial version accessing the hint button. I get a tiny magnifying glass and no hint. I want to purchase but am not omnipotent.

when you get the magnifying glass when requesting hint,you need to put it on the item in your list then it will show you the item.

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Dec 26, 09 1:10 PM
for the hint I get a tiny magnifying glass which does not highlight anything. Also I have no sound.

[Post New]by ronivasgirl on Dec 26, 09 1:15 PM
Thanks for your help, all. Dragging the magnifiying glass over to the list does work. What seems not to work so good is getting another hint. You have to be really swift, hope your three items are close together and then wait an eternity for the hint to be credited. Anybody else notice that?

skjpm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by skjpm on Dec 28, 09 8:30 PM
In the fifth chapter, in the tea tent, I can't get the 5th teacup to stay on the tray. I keep dragging it over, but it won't stay on. So, I can't finish the location. Help!

36ans
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 36ans on Dec 29, 09 5:45 AM
j'ai téléchargé la version illimité. petit souci elle est en anglais. je veux la version française

[Post New]by judi9530 on Dec 30, 09 11:36 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am having trouble with Chapter 8 with the fireplace tools. I am dragging the last two items like crazy and they will not stay on the fireplace tool stand. Help!! What am I doing wrong?

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 1, 10 6:11 AM
36ans wrote:j'ai téléchargé la version illimité. petit souci elle est en anglais. je veux la version française

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jan 1, 10 6:12 AM
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DO YOU NOT SPEAK ENGLISH?

[Post New]by snoopy9 on Jan 4, 10 8:27 PM
You have to place the tea cups in the right place on the tray. I had problems but just kept on trying and they adventually went on. The same thing for the fire place tools. Just keep trying on the sides and in front of the stand they will also place themselves. Hope this will help . Pat

[Post New]by beachsis on Jan 5, 10 12:27 PM
I am stuck in the garden tea. I cannot get the last cup to go on the tray. I have tried the hints. No help. I can pick it up, but it will not let me put it on the tray.
does anyone else know how to accomplish this,

beach sis

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Jan 7, 10 3:25 PM
36ans wrote:j'ai téléchargé la version illimité. petit souci elle est en anglais. je veux la version française

I downloaded the limitless version. small concern she is in English. I want the French version

Source: www freetranslation com

Edited on 01/07/2010 at 3:26:17 PM PST

[Post New]by April101090 on Jan 8, 10 5:52 PM
judi9530 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly players.

I am having trouble with Chapter 8 with the fireplace tools. I am dragging the last two items like crazy and they will not stay on the fireplace tool stand. Help!! What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by April101090 on Jan 8, 10 5:55 PM

JLJ123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JLJ123 on Jan 14, 10 5:37 PM
snoopy9 wrote:You have to place the tea cups in the right place on the tray. I had problems but just kept on trying and they adventually went on. The same thing for the fire place tools. Just keep trying on the sides and in front of the stand they will also place themselves. Hope this will help . Pat

JLJ123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JLJ123 on Jan 14, 10 5:42 PM
I'm still unable to put the five teacups on the tray, & I've played up to this point 5 times!! Yes, I have the other 4 on the tray. It just won't happen....frustrating. At what angle do you have to put the cup on there so it will stay!?!?!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 23, 10 8:04 AM
I have downloaded today the german version, very nice game! But I play first the two previous game before buying the third (hog) game.

Go to: