gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

This is my favorite Christmas game and story

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 26, 09 1:07 AM
Watched The Grinch steal Christmas wayyy too many times to go near it? Here's a story just as fresh and wacky. Love this.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Re:This is my favorite Christmas game and story

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 26, 09 10:21 AM
Me too, gimmegames, the demo anyway. I was hoping this would be a DD earlier this week. However, since the snow storm here and in Minneapolis (and everywhere in between) postponed my family Christmas until next Saturday, I still have all of the unwrapped presents sitting here to keep me in the mood. Bought and will start playing it tonight!

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 14, 10 3:19 PM
I am with you guys, I just love this game!! It was totally cute and totally fun!!!

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on May 25, 10 12:21 AM
I ordered this charming game on Christmas Day 2009 and loved it. No stress, just fun and very appropriate for the holidays. It would make a great gift for anyone with an imagination.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Jun 6, 10 1:54 PM
I've only demoed the game; but from what I've seen so far, I agree with everyone else. The artwork is bright, warm and inviting. The HOG scenes are busy but not junkpilish in nature so the items are fairly easy to find. There does appear to be a timer, but it never posed a problem for me. The hint system was indefinite albeit a bit slow to refill (but it wasn't impossibly slow), and the minipuzzles were fairly easy. There was quite a bit of story to read through, but the dialogue exchanges were quite amusing so reading through it wasn't that big of a chore.

Overall, I'd say this was a fun game and am putting it on my "Absolutely Want" list. If you're looking for something light and relatively easy, you might enjoy it too. It's certainly worth demo-ing and give it a look.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Dec 27, 10 7:27 PM
I love this game... so much fun and so quirky. I had a ball playing it!

Go to: