GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Stalwart Heart

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 30, 16 8:44 AM
Maybe I'm too much of a mom (or grandmom) but everytime I use the Stalwart Heart costume all I can think is...he needs to wash his face!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Stalwart Heart

[Post New]by mpendo on Mar 31, 16 9:26 AM
Hey good day GCG. So your hanging out over here. I just started this week so I don't think I've seem the Stalwart heart yet. I rock at match 3. It's fun.

Cheers

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 31, 16 10:51 AM
Hi mpendo!! Trying out this game while waiting for tech support in another...crashed in Shanghai, which I absolutely LOVE!

Happy Match-3ing

Edited to add...also wanted to add some oomph to this forum besides just strategy questions.

Edited on 03/31/2016 at 10:53:09 AM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Mar 31, 16 4:44 PM
Same here. Mine crashed in the 7th city a few weeks ago. Not very many good places to play these days what with all things considered.

Here I'm getting the power of the bonus combinations figured out. I love blowing up the whole board particularly when I think I have no chance to win. Sometimes I'm not even sure how I did it.

Cheers

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 3, 16 7:31 AM
uh HUH! Found you guys!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 3, 16 11:19 AM
Hey Oddly! Just biding time waiting for Spring. Nobody needs much help gathering hammers these days, so over here we come

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 3, 16 12:01 PM
We sure know how to have a good time. Speaking of hammers - that's mostly what I buy in this game, good value.

Just made it to the witch's' kingdom this morning. I didn't realize you can't go back - I left GOLD on the table there so to speak. Oh well.

I just so darn happy spring has sprung in theory. Still a foot of snow on the ground here but I have started some flower, tomato and hot pepper seeds inside under lights. Happy happy.

Cheers

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 3, 16 12:23 PM
Mpendo, you CAN go back...when you open the game you can use the left arrow arrow to open the previous world. OR once you are in open the menu (three horizontal bars at the bottom left) and a planet pops up to switch areas. Not much use in going back unless you want to completely finish each level except that you can use the fireflies in the first world to increase your coin/energy.

I'm in the Troll world and go back every once in a while to swap in fireflies.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 3, 16 3:54 PM
Jeepers thanks GCG, sometimes I miss the obvious. So I went back to the Dragon District and cashed in my fireflies and picked up the free hammer from Firefly Flats. Will definitely go back once a day for these perks. Thanks.

Cheers

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 3, 16 7:56 PM
Glad you found it mpendo! You can also get that daily free hammer from your second world. There is a "tree" I think toward the top? and you get a daily firecracker there and then click the arrow for the other tree/hammer instead of loading the first world.

Have fun!!

Edited on 04/03/2016 at 8:02:05 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 4, 16 6:57 AM
Thx again GCG. That is much quicker.

Cheers

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Apr 6, 16 1:22 PM
just to add: it works in the third world too! i had a bit of a search where the tree was but found it eventually somewhere up north. just fill the holes with the creatures you found in the stickeralbum and it will save some time.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 6, 16 2:24 PM
Thanx Tazzz for adding what I forgot!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 11, 16 2:43 AM
Have been playing daily for over a month now and I am still 3 items short to get the Stalwart Heart.

I am tired of these games where getting things is linked to pure luck... (not to mention the stickers where I don't have many characters (and all regulars of course) but over 100 duplicates...). Grmbl...

Won't stop me from playing though!!

Happy gaming!

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Apr 21, 16 9:57 AM
Thank you GulfCoastGuppy for posting this. I just made it to Witchdom and couldn't figure out how to go back.. I don't have a left arrow on my screen but clicking on the world in settings menu works just as well. PS: I'm not a frequent poster but makes me smile seeing familiar names (ART) here. Still sad ART isn't being updated - best "FTP" game I've ever found, glitches and all.

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Mpendo, you CAN go back...when you open the game you can use the left arrow arrow to open the previous world. OR once you are in open the menu (three horizontal bars at the bottom left) and a planet pops up to switch areas. Not much use in going back unless you want to completely finish each level except that you can use the fireflies in the first world to increase your coin/energy.

I'm in the Troll world and go back every once in a while to swap in fireflies.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 24, 16 11:59 AM
Hey mojitomomma! Been out a while (Spring in ART ) but glad to see you post! You should have an arrow on the left and right in the circle to choose which kingdom to load. Just as quick with the settings planet though!

Happy Gaming

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 25, 16 12:47 AM
GCG - To get back to the Stalwart Heart for a minute - I just got Mountain Ruler skin and my first fight wearing it I knocked whoever out with my first punch. But...

I have skins 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. But no Stalwart Heart. Lucky you. I could have used his abilities back at the beginning. You can only get that in the Daily treasure Chest (random, I assume). Everyone's game is different.

Cheers

Go to: