Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Event timing

[Post New]by Vichrice on Mar 30, 16 9:37 AM
Hello all,

I've started playing some 6 days ago, so I don't know how this all works, but I've just hit this Sea Artifact event that was limited to 11 days the moment I saw it.
I've met other timed events, one was named something like Holly Daze at level 18, and I can see that more developed islands have plenty of rewards for completing special this and special that.

I'm planning a vacation where I won't be able to play.
1) Does anyone keep a list of triggers for timed events? Such as reaching a certain level or opening some area? I'd rather pause playing until I get back from the vacation.

2) If I don't visit the game, are timers still running?

While trying to complete these events can make people play, there is the other side to it: if I miss something that never goes back, I might be inclined to quit playing... The Sea Artifact is pretty hard if you ask me. I'm getting like 6-10 basalt pieces a day, spending 6 hours a day just non-stop collecting magic for the diver. And there's a total of 120 needed.

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Event timing

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Mar 30, 16 5:05 PM
I can tell you that the timer runs no matter whether you are playing or not as it only goes for so many days, would be nice to pause game but I haven't heard that's plausible.

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Mar 31, 16 2:50 AM
So let me begin...
At level 28, a villager appears with a big icon above his head. When you click him, he asks for 75 candy canes within the next 36 hours. That means you have to be making candies the next 19 hours out of 36. Other sweets would take even longer.

Is that a norm in this game?

[Post New]by Pampainter on Mar 31, 16 5:14 AM
It would be nice if they had some events for some of us that can't spend all day playing games

Edited on 03/31/2016 at 5:15:01 AM PST

Go to: