bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 31, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Welcome to Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Apr 1, 16 7:41 AM
Seemed interesting to start but drowning children and insane patients badly treated is not my idea of entertainment and I found it too uncomfortable to continue.

[Post New]by user31 on Apr 5, 16 11:55 AM
Really mad here....stuck between garden and abandoned chapel and no help to move on

[Post New]by user31 on Apr 5, 16 12:00 PM
I have tried everything.....Uninstalled game and big fish game manager and reinstalled both and still a problem. I am in autumn garden and hit hint and it sends me to abandoned chapel and yet when I get there it says nothing to do. It wont let me go back to other levels to see if I missed something either. Grrrrrr. About to stop membership

[Post New]by jesuitwitch on Apr 7, 16 8:34 PM
I'm in the dinner reverie. When I try to tie back the curtain, the game freezes. I wrote you guys and haven't gotten a response.

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Apr 23, 16 7:46 AM
I bought this game but cannot open it. I email help and they just send me a new game. I have deleted and redownloaded. Any suggestions?

Go to: