RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Trial Expired

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 26, 09 6:56 AM
OK, I just downloaded the game, and it says trial expired. I did demo this a long time ago at another site, but not here, of course (since it was one of the first things I did this morning). I figured I couldn't get help from CS this weekend, so anyone have this happen before and know how to fix? Otherwise, I guess I will wait until Monday for help from BF. Thanks!

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Trial Expired

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Dec 26, 09 7:08 AM
I have heard of other folks uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This worked for them. I had this happen with a gme that I had never tried before, either on BF or an other site. Reinstalling did not work for me. If reinstalling does not work for you, try CS. I got an answer on Thnaksgiving weekend. Hope this helps.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 26, 09 7:13 AM
Will try that, thanks!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 26, 09 7:35 AM
Hey bjcs, uninstalling and re-installing actually worked! The icon beside the downloaded file was different this time (in the download box that pops up when the file is downloaded). Don't know why, but it worked so I am happy! Thanks again, and Happy Holidays to you!

bonbowl
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bonbowl on Dec 26, 09 8:01 AM
go to the search bar at the start place on your computer.. put in name of game.. and search.. when every thing comes up make sure you delete the prefetch items and empty your trash can.. these are embedded in your files.. you have to delete them to make it work. other wise bf will still see that you played it before..

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Dec 26, 09 4:37 PM
You are welcome RaceCat. Glad I could help. Happy holidays to you too.

Edited on 12/26/2009 at 4:37:54 PM PST

Go to: