Level 3-4 Montana, Three Forks

[Post New]by claudiadg54 on Dec 26, 09 8:06 AM
This is the level where you have to handle the sickness and the garbage. I built an hospital, and it dealt with the sick people, but with no recycling center to build I can't find a way to go on. I tried building trash collectors but it didn't help: advice, please!!! What am I missing?

Level 3-4 Montana, Three Forks

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 26, 09 10:05 AM
claudiadg54 wrote:This is the level where you have to handle the sickness and the garbage. I built an hospital, and it dealt with the sick people, but with no recycling center to build I can't find a way to go on. I tried building trash collectors but it didn't help: advice, please!!! What am I missing?

Re:Level 3-4 Montana, Three Forks

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 26, 09 10:09 AM
That one made me crazy....I immediately cleared a bunch of land and put a hospital and firehouse next to one another.

I put a trash collector in each of the 4 regions....1 dumpster for 2 regions, so you have at least 2 dumpsters working right away (upgrade them as quickly as possible)

I built a bus stop in the top right region (the only one without one) and got 2 buses going to the mall (upgrade quickly)

Then I concentrated on upgrading the medium houses (I didn't touch the little yellow ones) as fast as I could.

I had to redo that level quite a few times..but it finally fell in place...

Good luck!

[Post New]by claudiadg54 on Dec 26, 09 10:57 AM
Heavens0929 wrote:That one made me crazy....I immediately cleared a bunch of land and put a hospital and firehouse next to one another.

I put a trash collector in each of the 4 regions....1 dumpster for 2 regions, so you have at least 2 dumpsters working right away (upgrade them as quickly as possible)

I built a bus stop in the top right region (the only one without one) and got 2 buses going to the mall (upgrade quickly)

Then I concentrated on upgrading the medium houses (I didn't touch the little yellow ones) as fast as I could.

I had to redo that level quite a few times..but it finally fell in place...

Good luck!

Dumpsters? you mean there is a recycling center and I didn't see it? :-( or they do their job without the recycling center??

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 26, 09 11:22 AM
Yes there's a recycling center.. ....under Misc....

[Post New]by claudiadg54 on Dec 26, 09 11:50 AM
Heavens0929 wrote:Yes there's a recycling center.. ....under Misc....

Ok, I'm Officialy an Idiot (or is it the Holidays season?? :-))

cleo_cat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cleo_cat1 on Jan 21, 10 10:28 AM
For those that get stuck on this level, I didn't get the expert level on this, but I found that once you build the recycling plant, it helps to buy 4 dumpsters and upgrade them all to one star (it prevents the constant overflow of trash), basically one for each region....except the last one I had going to all the regions/trash collectors. It does help to put one trash collector in each region. I didn't build a fire station, but I did build the hospital. I think I had three buses, I only had one yellow one and when you get close to the goal of 300 going to the mall (I had 278 already there) cancel the route of the bus to just get it to go the shopping mall. I think I would have finished sooner if I had canceled the routes of the buses and just got them all to go there instead of waiting on them to go there. You do have to upgrade the houses as you go, I started with the small ones first as they were least expensive. It seemed like i never had enough money on this one!!

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 10:29:37 AM PST

Yorkenshaw
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Yorkenshaw on Jan 21, 10 1:24 PM
I got a gold on this one. I put the recycling and hospital near to the garage and had 4 dumpsters (1 for each section). Upgrade the hospital. I had 4 buses to the mall and rebuilt the houses as soon as I could. Upgrade the buses to Max.

Go to: