Cursor & sound

[Post New]by Daone1943 on Mar 31, 16 10:17 AM
I downloaded this and found a couple of problems. There was no sound at all and the cursor was very herky jerky. Hope this gets fixed as I love this series.

Re:Cursor & sound

[Post New]by ncsundancer on Mar 31, 16 10:24 AM
Me too. The same problems.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 31, 16 11:05 AM
I have no sound. My cursor is extremely floaty and draggy. I wonder if resetting cursor speed would help this. I could change to syster cursor, but you lose the different icons. Hope they fix. I can't purchase it with these problems.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 31, 16 12:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been seeing technical issues in the game. When there are tech problems in a game, our help articles can be useful in troubleshooting. I suggest taking a look at the following for the issues being described here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Additionally, for any experiencing issues with the cursor, changing to the system cursor as nwl43 mentioned can help. In case anyone is interested in trying this, it can be done by going to the Options menu, and unchecking the box for Custom Icons.

If people continue to see problems in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized troubleshooting steps, and are always happy to help.

Since this is in regards to a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone notices any problems or glitches in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: