Bought game- but no game

[Post New]by IzzyGlitter on Mar 31, 16 10:09 PM
game will not open up on my computer/ Its ready to go and says I own it, etc but
nothing is happening. Ive got plenty of disc space and nothing went wrong through
the downloading process. What needs to be done.? I paid the full price because I
am not a " member of the club. I have bought about 50 games and have had only
problems with the last two I have brought. Will I get the game or will Big Fish
credit my card?
J Watkins ( Izzyglitter)

Re:Bought game- but no game

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Apr 1, 16 12:01 AM
You should contact Tech Support or Customer Support, your problem won't get solved posting here.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 1, 16 5:52 AM
The fact that you are not a member might be at the root of your problem. This was a TGT at the time of your purchase and from what I understand those are not available for non-members until the next day.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 1, 16 10:39 PM
I recently bought a different game and it did the same to me. I am a member so I don't know if what I did will work for you. But it won't hurt to try. Go through the steps to buy the game. It should say something like you have already purchased this game. Then there should be an option saying download now or wait till later.
Do you have a game manager? If you play the demo first there is in green a box that says BUY and a box in blue that says PLAY. Press the BUY button. If it doesn't say you have already purchased this game then just close it. Obviously don't buy the game again.
If what I suggested doesn't work BFG will most likely give you a coupon that is good to buy a Collector's Edition. But you have to contact tech support. If you really want this game they should be able to help.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Apr 2, 16 12:48 AM
First thing I would do, is open my Purchase History and see if the game is there in the alpha or date bought list.
Sometimes, the game doesn't show up if you do not click some of the permissions that show up for installation.....but, the game will be in my purchase History, and then I can re-download it from there.

I would also make sure, that my Big Fish Game Manager is up to date.

If the game isn't in your Purchase History, and you have a receipt for your credit card that shows it has been paid for, then you have to contact Customer Service.
It will be up to them whether they give you a refund on your credit card or issue a coupon for you to re-purchase the game.

Hope this all works out.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 2, 16 11:10 AM
Hi IzzyGlitter,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue opening this game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to post help and tips here for resolving this situation. There are some different steps that can be tried when a game isn't opening like this. I suggest taking a look at information in the help articles I'm including below, especially the steps for reinstalling the game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to see an issue playing this game, I recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report, as has been mentioned here. Our Reps are always willing to help, and can investigate this situation further in order to provide more in-depth troubleshooting.

Because this is regarding a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone notices any further problems or glitches, please feel free to post in the thread I'm including below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: