didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

I do not get the great reviews?

[Post New]by didersham on Apr 1, 16 2:23 PM
I went ahead and demoed this game, because of the great reviews. To me it is not scary or creepy. With all the bright colors how could it be? It is the same old, same old of going to a few rooms and doing some tasks with items in your inventory. No true adventure in the games anymore. I do not care for utilizing the inventory to put items together either. I am happy for those who love this game and wish I could feel the same. Just my two cents.

Re:I do not get the great reviews?

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Apr 1, 16 3:42 PM
That's why there's a review thread, to add your review.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Apr 1, 16 4:42 PM
Thank you for the info Persistent Cat Are you being a "smarty cat"?

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Apr 1, 16 6:08 PM
Nope, just stating the obvious.

moondances
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by moondances on Apr 1, 16 9:26 PM
I agree with you, Didersham-Not my cup of tea

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 2, 16 3:23 AM
Personally I like the game. The mini-games are different from the ones we are so used to playing. Anything different than the same old same old is a buy for me As far as it being scary I haven't played or found a scary game in quite a while. The girl is a bit creepy though, in a cute way. If that is possible since I am contradicting myself.

debdeb11
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by debdeb11 on Apr 2, 16 12:46 PM
I also am of the same opinion, didersham. The reviews are mostly very positive, and I am happy that many found it so very good. I must be missing something though, because it is not an outstanding game for me. Mainly the storyline simply didn't hold my interest. I also found the game very simple. All has been said about both positive and the negative in the reviews, but I am like you and didn't get it. Thanks for posting!

Edited on 04/02/2016 at 12:46:50 PM PST

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Apr 2, 16 1:51 PM
"MEOW" Persistent Cat.

Happy for you Cheryl Parker that you enjoyed the game.

Moondances and debdeb11 happy to know that I am not the only one and you are welcome debdeb11!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 2, 16 2:50 PM
Although I said I liked the game. I have played better games.
The games that have been coming out recently all seem the same to me. So when I played this one it just seemed different. I said the mini-games were different from other games. However they really aren't difficult.
That being said I really hope that the games in the future start to change and become more interesting. Like didersham I would love to see a really scary game.
I respect everyone's opinion about how they feel about a game. After all when reading how someone else feel about a game can be the difference of buying or not buying a game. Especially when I have played the demo and I am still unsure about if I want to purchase the game or not.

Go to: