NewRome
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

How to unlock the second bonus chapter?

[Post New]by NewRome on Apr 1, 16 8:56 PM
Hi all,
I finished the first bonus chapter and collected all marbles, how do I unlock the second bonus chapter?
Thanks!
NewRome

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:How to unlock the second bonus chapter?

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 2, 16 5:06 AM
As well as I remember you have to go to the screen where you collected all the orbs and rotate the maze into the correct pattern. If you're missing orbs just click on the smaller circles and it will take you to the appropriate screen to collect it. After you've done that you will get a cut scene (and that is the "second bonus chapter"........ )

[Post New]by millerrachel on Apr 2, 16 7:11 AM
I could not unlock the second Bonus chapter, too. I have all the marbles but cannot rotate the maze.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 2, 16 7:46 AM
millerrachel wrote:I could not unlock the second Bonus chapter, too. I have all the marbles but cannot rotate the maze.

I had that problem, too. I was missing orbs. Finding them unlocked the maze. HTH.

NewRome
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by NewRome on Apr 2, 16 8:53 AM
Thank you for your suggestions! I exited the game and when I got back I started clicking on everything and it turned out I was missing one orb, although before all four "plates" looked complete. After I found the missing orb the maze started rotating.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 3, 16 6:14 AM
NewRome wrote:Thank you for your suggestions! I exited the game and when I got back I started clicking on everything and it turned out I was missing one orb, although before all four "plates" looked complete. After I found the missing orb the maze started rotating.

yeah....I could tell from just looking at the screen that there were some orbs missing....

[Post New]by eastpak1980 on Apr 5, 16 9:09 AM
In all games from this developer (GrandMA Studios) you can just go to Extras menu and open Marbles screen. From this screen you can revisit locations where marbles were not collected yet.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Apr 7, 16 2:36 PM
The count of orbs says I'm missing one but when I look at each type it says it is complete. ??????

[Post New]by lindalourx on Apr 7, 16 3:38 PM
eastpak1980 wrote:In all games from this developer (GrandMA Studios) you can just go to Extras menu and open Marbles screen. From this screen you can revisit locations where marbles were not collected yet.
How? I can't even restart the game from the beginning!!

[Post New]by lindalourx on Apr 7, 16 3:40 PM
Micha1234 wrote:As well as I remember you have to go to the screen where you collected all the orbs and rotate the maze into the correct pattern. If you're missing orbs just click on the smaller circles and it will take you to the appropriate screen to collect it. After you've done that you will get a cut scene (and that is the "second bonus chapter"........ )
Nothing happens when I click the orbs, how can I get to their locations?

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Apr 8, 16 2:04 PM
The marble maze has no rotation rings and I do have all the marbles. I clicked on each one to be sure and they are all there. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the rotation rings to appear?

rufus1926
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by rufus1926 on Apr 11, 16 3:23 PM
You may think you have all the marbles because it looks like they are all there BUT you have to move your cursor over each and every marble and then you will find that some of them may say "not complete" and you will click that marble and it will take you to the room to get the missing marble. When I first saw the bonus I thought that each section said complete but i did not realize that you had to move over each marble even it looks like it is there.
It took me 3 tries to exit and restart the game till I saw this. Hang in there.

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on Apr 12, 16 4:50 AM
Thanks for your reply.....

"You may think you have all the marbles because it looks like they are all there BUT you have to move your cursor over each and every marble and then you will find that some of them may say "not complete" and you will click that marble and it will take you to the room to get the missing marble. When I first saw the bonus I thought that each section said complete but i did not realize that you had to move over each marble even it looks like it is there.
It took me 3 tries to exit and restart the game till I saw this. Hang in there."

However, I had already done what you suggested and even clicked on each marble to make sure it was found, and I still don't have the rotation rings. Any other suggestions please.

Go to: