Michigan - Portage (1st level)

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 26, 09 4:38 PM
Me again...I thought the first levels were supposed to be easy..LOL.

I can't get my city to 300 fast enough....I tried just working on one section and building up the large houses....nope.

I tried building up ALL the regions...nope.

I started by sending 2 fully upgraded trucks for pies...and then the theatre, hired buses to bring in the masses......and so on...I can't make enough money to upgrade fast enough..

Any hints out there?

Re:Michigan - Portage (1st level)

[Post New]by Heavens0929 on Dec 26, 09 5:36 PM
Never mind..I got it but it wasn't pretty..lol..

I had to hire 5 trucks (fully upgraded) to have enough cash....built the roads for the dumpster to get to the trash....and upgraded the little houses like mad!!!

Then quickly built the theatre and stadium...then a plaza to keep the happiness going....

I was clicking like mad!!!

OH and BTW..of course the first thing you do is build a hospital...( I like that you don't have to build a road to it...just plop it down!

Ok..enough ranting..

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jan 8, 10 12:38 PM
How did you do this level? I have a dumpster and upgraded it and built the hospital right away, but I can't seem to earn enough money to do much else. I really need a walk through on this one!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 5, 10 11:52 AM
Have you noticed that Big Fish now provides a walkthrough? Quite different than Heavens' method, which I suspect would also work . . .

And even doing basically the BFG method, I think I'd start with delivering Pies--which it looks very much like BFG missed seeing, too!

See also the thread in this forum called "Portage, Michigan".

Edited on 04/05/2010 at 11:58:39 AM PST

Go to: