Full screen?

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Apr 2, 16 3:49 AM
This game looks interesting but OLD fashioned, like it was designed and created five or so years ago. Is there a way to make it full screen? In the options there is a resolution choice but I really don't know what that means and some of the choices make the screen smaller. I will probably buy the game since it is bright and clear and on sale.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Full screen?

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 2, 16 4:38 AM
To check your screen resolution, right click on the desktop and select "screen Resolution". You can then, hopefully, set the same resolution for the game. Interesting that it doesn't do widescreen, however.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Apr 2, 16 4:45 AM
Thanks for the information. I just did that and will now go to the game and see what happens. Stupid me....I'd been to that "resolution" page on my machine numerous times and never remembered where it was. Now I know.....thanks again.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Apr 2, 16 7:20 AM
I managed to get it running in widescreen - I had to adjust the game resolution to 1366 x 768, while my monitor is running at 1600 x 900. I assume this means I'll just be seeing a stretched version of the non-widescreen picture, but at least it gets rid of the black bars either side, which I find distracting.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Apr 2, 16 6:21 PM
I'll try that and see what happens. My screen is where it is supposed to be and still has the bars on the side. thanks

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Apr 2, 16 6:23 PM
It worked...........stretched it right out. thank you once again.

Go to: