bethcow
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Update for PC

[Post New]by bethcow on Apr 2, 16 6:14 AM
No update since September 22nd last year. Will it ever happen?

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Update for PC

[Post New]by gulfstream on Apr 2, 16 9:34 AM
One can only hope that there will be an update for the PC version.

Edited on 04/02/2016 at 9:35:50 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 2, 16 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to talk about updates for the PC version of the game. I completely understand wanting new content for the game. While the Moderation Team doesn't receive advanced information on when updates will be available, I can confirm that the developers and our teams are hard at work on the next update for PC players, and we'll absolutely announce in the forums when that becomes available. Any new information on this will be added to the following thread:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) September 22, 2015

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Apr 3, 16 5:22 AM
ROFL

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Apr 5, 16 4:59 AM
We have been hearing the same thing from the moderation team for more than six months. Understanding different platforms require different programming, if the development team versed in PC programming has been truly working on this it would not take 6 months to fix all the problems we have encountered since its launch, for the cities we do have. If the team working on the mobile platforms can add new content and fixes every few weeks PC players should not have to wait months. Our patience has limits. Actions speak louder than words!

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Apr 5, 16 11:16 AM
You have to have some sympathy for the mods who have been typing the same unconvincing stuff for over 6 months now.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Apr 5, 16 1:55 PM
I do feel empathy for the moderators. It is not their fault, it is BF's. They are the ones we pay for membership.

[Post New]by libbymarie71 on Apr 5, 16 4:27 PM
I'M JUST WONDERING IF ALL HERE ARE WAITING FOR LOS ANGELES TO UPDATE ? SINCE SEPTEMBER? I'VE ONLY BEEN WAITING SINCE MID MARCH AND I AM SO READY TO MOVE FORWARD .

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Apr 7, 16 9:08 AM
I have been waiting since Thanksgiving. I have stopped playing until we get an update, if ever.

LADYBUGTX
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by LADYBUGTX on Apr 12, 16 8:09 PM
Just putting my request in also for an update for PC. I am looking for more cities past Shanghai, having completed all the previous ones.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 13, 16 3:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to let people know that a new update is now available for the PC version of Gummy Drop! This update includes new cities and features, as well as a variety of gameplay improvements. It can be applied directly from the Big Fish Games app, and should show up under 'Updates' in the left-hand side of the app. The following thread has some specifics on what that update includes, as well as steps for getting that installed:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) April 13, 2015

I also wanted to address some of the posts about the timing for the updates. Our teams completely understand the frustration that can occur when there is a wait for new content, and we all want people to be enjoying the game. Depending on the content included in the updates, some may take longer to create and release than others, and we appreciate our players patience regarding this. The Moderation Team will continue to post to the forums with any details on new updates or content that's released, and we hope people are enjoying the new features in the game!

Thank you for your understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: