armadillogirl
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Hyperballoid2 won't open

[Post New]by armadillogirl on Apr 2, 16 1:10 PM
It crash's every time while it's loading. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times, once from the game manager and once at the Big Fish site. I've updated my AMD video card, made sure I have the latest Adobe Flash Players and none of that worked. I really like this game (who doesn't) so I'd hate to loose it. Please help!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Hyperballoid2 won't open

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 1:00 PM
Howdy armadillogirl,

Sorry, first of all, for not having swum by in a while to help out. It sounds like the game is crashing every time, and I apologize that this game isn't playing as it should be. When issues like this occur, the first thing we recommend is checking out the help pages since that is generally the quickest way to resolve technical issues with our games. It looks like you may have already done this, but I wanted to provide a helpful guide for anyone else that might be experiencing these issues too:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the above doesn't work, or if you haven't already done so, feel free to get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you or anyone else happen to run into a technical issue with this particular game, please go ahead and report it to this thread here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hyperballoid 2 here.

Thanks for your time, and I hope that this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: